I just met this man twice. But those moments, and him as well, were impressive to me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I first met him in my friend's wed meeting. I came to meet my friend to take my kebaya materials, but then she and her fiancee (now her husband) asked me to have dinner in Oakwood. I first disagree, since I was afraid to mess up their meeting with sushi-sashimi chef they hire for the wedding. but when they said it was OK, then I looked at my appearance and I felt chic enough LOL then I agreed to come with them.
Then, we all arrived in Oakwood, wait for this chef to come. And when he first appeared before us, first thing came to my mind was: OMG he's so my type. You know...skinny, kinda dark-skinned, tall, Indonesian-typical face, etc. We all talked, discussed, etc. He showed us his portfolio, recipe books, etc. I was surprised to know he is trying to open his own sushi restaurant, because he looks like an amateur chef and still so young (confirmed: he IS young, only 2 years older than me). but he really knows what he does, what he's in, he knows everything, he's kinda brilliant. And he amazed me with his dream of having his own restaurant. he's also talkative, fun, and I want to spend 24/7 talking to him.
That day, I realize one thing: men don't need to have a bachelor degree or office job to win my heart. if they do proper job, have good skill, and have big dreams, then it's enough for me.
This day too, I was surprised when he called my by my name once, when he told me to grab some food. I mean he called my friend with 'mbak' and 'mas' but he sounds so close to me by calling my name.
We went home that way, nothing particular happened. I just know I'll meet him again when I work as bridesmaid in my friend's wedding later. I was waiting for the day, for I know my heart and eyes have been opened again. to love. I'm no more a crushophobic :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I met him again in my friend's wedding. I became a pretty pinky bridesmaid LOL my hair was styled perfectly and I loved the make-up :) I first thought he didn't come because I see some other people being chefs in sushi-sashimi booth. but then I found him in the crowd, surprisingly he saw me too (kyaaa!) and we talked a little there. He was kinda cute (yeah he IS cute) in the sushi chef outfit. but poor me, I was hard to find him during the reception. I finally decided to wait around and go home later, while my bridesmaid friends have gone home earlier.
I waited and waited. I was just sitting alone in guest seat, sometimes staring at him from far away when he was passing by. I knew I feel stupid, but I tried being busy with my cellphone, so no one knows my hidden agenda LOL. then I couldn't wait anymore, I went to dressing room, changed clothes, turning my hair back to normal - I tied it ponytail again - and got out of room.
Then I was thinking. Should I just go home this way? And everything's over without I met him at least once again? I found the answer was NO. So I talked to a sushi chef, I dunno his name, and asked to call him due to he's my friend, whatever LOL.
He appeared before me. I found him...ahem, taller than me :) we were talking and talking, he said he was unwell, I told him I was either, he said he wants to go to Palembang by the next weeks due to launching of his new restaurant, etc. I really hoped I could go home with him, but the hope was buried when he said he must go back to with his chef friends.
He asked me what I would do after the reception. I was a little confused, because I planned to have lunch with him, but I thought it'd be embarrassing to say LOL. Finally I decided: now or never. So this is what happened:
Me: I...wanna go home, I thought we could have lunch together, but...yeah...
Him: oh I want it, but...yeah...
WOOT?! He wanted it too?! OMG! LOL I was kinda freaked out inside but I didn't show it. He was too cute when he said he wants it! Then my bride friend came, I talked to her, while he was gone taking over something seems important, I dunno what.
My friend told me there: he's dating and so lovey-dovey with his girlfriend when we met him again some days ago.
I was shocked to know it. Then I decided to just go home without saying goodbye to him. There was no use. I was afraid I'd ask his number, call him, fall for him more, and repeated bad histories with some previous men. So I just went downstairs, waited for a taxi I requested. When I was standing broken-hearted, One Less Bell was playing in my mind.
Then the taxi came. I went inside, closed the door, but right before I left...I saw him, yes him, the sushi chef, came outside the building in hurry. Looked like he was trying to catch something or someone. When I thought it might be me, I told the driver to stop, opened the window, but I was late. He has gone back inside and I couldn't call him. So I just gone home wondering.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was it me he's looking for?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I first met him in my friend's wed meeting. I came to meet my friend to take my kebaya materials, but then she and her fiancee (now her husband) asked me to have dinner in Oakwood. I first disagree, since I was afraid to mess up their meeting with sushi-sashimi chef they hire for the wedding. but when they said it was OK, then I looked at my appearance and I felt chic enough LOL then I agreed to come with them.
Then, we all arrived in Oakwood, wait for this chef to come. And when he first appeared before us, first thing came to my mind was: OMG he's so my type. You know...skinny, kinda dark-skinned, tall, Indonesian-typical face, etc. We all talked, discussed, etc. He showed us his portfolio, recipe books, etc. I was surprised to know he is trying to open his own sushi restaurant, because he looks like an amateur chef and still so young (confirmed: he IS young, only 2 years older than me). but he really knows what he does, what he's in, he knows everything, he's kinda brilliant. And he amazed me with his dream of having his own restaurant. he's also talkative, fun, and I want to spend 24/7 talking to him.
That day, I realize one thing: men don't need to have a bachelor degree or office job to win my heart. if they do proper job, have good skill, and have big dreams, then it's enough for me.
This day too, I was surprised when he called my by my name once, when he told me to grab some food. I mean he called my friend with 'mbak' and 'mas' but he sounds so close to me by calling my name.
We went home that way, nothing particular happened. I just know I'll meet him again when I work as bridesmaid in my friend's wedding later. I was waiting for the day, for I know my heart and eyes have been opened again. to love. I'm no more a crushophobic :)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I met him again in my friend's wedding. I became a pretty pinky bridesmaid LOL my hair was styled perfectly and I loved the make-up :) I first thought he didn't come because I see some other people being chefs in sushi-sashimi booth. but then I found him in the crowd, surprisingly he saw me too (kyaaa!) and we talked a little there. He was kinda cute (yeah he IS cute) in the sushi chef outfit. but poor me, I was hard to find him during the reception. I finally decided to wait around and go home later, while my bridesmaid friends have gone home earlier.
I waited and waited. I was just sitting alone in guest seat, sometimes staring at him from far away when he was passing by. I knew I feel stupid, but I tried being busy with my cellphone, so no one knows my hidden agenda LOL. then I couldn't wait anymore, I went to dressing room, changed clothes, turning my hair back to normal - I tied it ponytail again - and got out of room.
Then I was thinking. Should I just go home this way? And everything's over without I met him at least once again? I found the answer was NO. So I talked to a sushi chef, I dunno his name, and asked to call him due to he's my friend, whatever LOL.
He appeared before me. I found him...ahem, taller than me :) we were talking and talking, he said he was unwell, I told him I was either, he said he wants to go to Palembang by the next weeks due to launching of his new restaurant, etc. I really hoped I could go home with him, but the hope was buried when he said he must go back to with his chef friends.
He asked me what I would do after the reception. I was a little confused, because I planned to have lunch with him, but I thought it'd be embarrassing to say LOL. Finally I decided: now or never. So this is what happened:
Me: I...wanna go home, I thought we could have lunch together, but...yeah...
Him: oh I want it, but...yeah...
WOOT?! He wanted it too?! OMG! LOL I was kinda freaked out inside but I didn't show it. He was too cute when he said he wants it! Then my bride friend came, I talked to her, while he was gone taking over something seems important, I dunno what.
My friend told me there: he's dating and so lovey-dovey with his girlfriend when we met him again some days ago.
I was shocked to know it. Then I decided to just go home without saying goodbye to him. There was no use. I was afraid I'd ask his number, call him, fall for him more, and repeated bad histories with some previous men. So I just went downstairs, waited for a taxi I requested. When I was standing broken-hearted, One Less Bell was playing in my mind.
Then the taxi came. I went inside, closed the door, but right before I left...I saw him, yes him, the sushi chef, came outside the building in hurry. Looked like he was trying to catch something or someone. When I thought it might be me, I told the driver to stop, opened the window, but I was late. He has gone back inside and I couldn't call him. So I just gone home wondering.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Was it me he's looking for?
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!