Dear Readers :)
About some months ago I was introduced to a man. He was amazing, adorable, kind, sweet, and has everything I could ask for. He loved me, cared about me, considered my opinions and words, and was sweet to me.
We decided to date finally. It went well like unbroken, I felt so right with him. His name is included in my last name, that's what I always see as 'sweet coincidence'. I liked him, and I loved spending my time chatting, texting, or talking with him on phone.
Too bad, we rarely met. I was always screaming so loud in Twitter if he was not around or contacting me. I was upset when he didn't respond to my tweets (and responded his friends instead) and acting as if I wasn't important when he preferred hanging out with his friends instead of visiting me at home or asking me out.
He couldn't stand it, neither could I. He couldn't sacrifice me for his business and friends. I held on, didn't want to break up, but what else can I do when he has given up? Nothing. I saw a glimpse of our worse future, when he really might abandon me worse or I might yell louder if we kept the relationship, that made me quit holding on and just gave up as well.
I don't regret that we broke up. I don't mind that he now hates me for I keep criticizing him in Twitter (sharply). I don't care.
I only regret that we never told each other how we love each other. It's okay that he didn't, but that I never said 'I love you' to him feels terrible. I want him to know that I decided to date him because I fell in love with him, not because I just want a partner to date.
I twat that I love him, but I never mentioned him. So many times. But still, I never told him directly that I love him.
I fell in love with some men right now, but what I feel for him seems to stay. I am holding on and moving on at the same time. I am facing it, I will not runaway.
'"I love you" remains unspoken. If I had a chance, I might take it just to tell you, no matter how you will react to it.'
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!