If it's love, I want to say some things to you.
I want you to see me as I am, that I'm unlike any others.
I want you to treat me differently, unlike when you treat other girls.
I want you to know that I can love you unlike anyone else do.
I want you to believe that I am your only exception.
I want you to focus on me and stop flirting with other girls.
I want you to want me, and only me.
But...
Only if it's love.
I want you to see me as I am, that I'm unlike any others.
I want you to treat me differently, unlike when you treat other girls.
I want you to know that I can love you unlike anyone else do.
I want you to believe that I am your only exception.
I want you to focus on me and stop flirting with other girls.
I want you to want me, and only me.
But...
Only if it's love.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!