I was in a routine internal meeting in my office when I wrote this poem. It was totally boring and I almost fell asleep. So instead of falling asleep, I pretended writing what my coworkers said on my notebook, while I actually wrote a poem.
I have been waiting to write this poem actually, because writing as a person who tells story is something new. I usually wrote as a subject of the poem and I felt kind of bored, so I tried writing as a story-teller.
The weird thing is I feel like never satisfied with this poem, unlike when I wrote 'The Awkward Trial' (which is still my most favorite one). I wrote it on my notebook, then I revised some words still on that notebook. Then I ripped a piece of paper where this poem was written to be brought home, but before I re-write it in Torchy, my phone, I still had new idea to write down on my notebook, which finally became one new verse.
And when I re-wrote it in Torchy, I still revised some words. The new verse I wrote in notebook finally came up differently. Weird is weird, I was like never satisfied of this poem.
But in the end I knew I must finish this. I titled this as 'Left Unsaid'. Do you love it or hate it? I kinda like it, though.
Finding him stood on the rain
Trying bravely to pull his hand
Hoping he would finally let her in
*
Naturally they walked outside together
Surely he opened his life for her
As she shined on him over and over
Two beauty collided, rised brighter
*
But she was afraid to declare love
Not ready for his resistance
While he performed nothing to solve
All he did was waiting in silence
*
She said his wall was unbroken
Made her frozen, trapped by ice mountain
He said her eyes already told much
Even shuttered when her voice approach
*
Sending signs were all they keep doing
None of them released such a feeling
She refused to ask for confirmation
He refused to be changed by her affection
*
The story ends imperfectly
He goes home to the labyrinth calmly
She is free, falling for a certainty
As the love is left unsaid, kept cleanly

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!