I've got somewhere I belong
I've got somebody to love
This is what dreams are made of
That verse of Hillary Duff's What Dreams Are Made Of is supposed to be perfect to be my birthday theme song. Because it happens to me.
I was just celebrating my 16th 26th birthday. At this age, I nearly have everything a girl could dream of, if I couldn't say 'I do have'.
I have an amazing supportive family. I have real friends I can hold on to. I have a job I've always dreamed to work. I have adorable bright coworkers. I have been some steps ahead of becoming a lawyer, with a little precious help from a lover that I love who loves me properly.
I don't need any birthday presents. I already have my life as one. Doesn't mean I will reject the given ones, though. LOL.
I blew candles for 4 times since I got 4 cakes.
Oh and since I'm so very happy, I finally wrote a new poem. Honestly, this is the final part of the trilogy started with The Awkward Trial, then Focus, and it ends with this Imprisoned in Completion. Yes, I have written 2 poems about my journey to wrap him, my current boyfriend, but I did not admit it since I was not sure about the end. LOL.
Well, I don't really like this one, though. My most favorite is still The Awkward Trial. But please check it out, and say whether you love or hate it.
I watched you there hanging around
Looking at me like I'm a victim you found
Made my heart beat in uncountable amount
I knew you worth more than to be a rebound
You are undoubtedly sentenced for a crime
For stealing all my love when I resisted
You will be jailed for an unlimited time
Imprisoned from now forever in my heart
At the night that I investigated you
You just simply told me 'I love you'
No witnesses to prove that it was true
I was left with no choice but saying 'Me too'
The file of my life is finally completed
It is ready to be sumbitted to the court
Your status is not anymore a suspect
A prisoner instead, trapped in my world
Side by side we walk to completion
This mutual feeling would be wholly accepted
We might not be something like perfection
But who cares since our souls are bonded
It is now proved that you're all I need
Verdict issued, I'm what you waited
For being in love, we both are punished
As the pleasure we know won't be vanished
kuenyaa.. unik2... o(>.<)o
ReplyDeleteand taste good
ReplyDelete