Where should I start writing this post?
If I wrote the real condition that inspires this new poem I made, I feel like it's not fair. I feel like I'm bitchier than the bitchiest bitch, I will feel so cruel. Because overall I will write about the condition one-sidedly, which is so not fair for the other side.
But I might be giving the big picture. So this is it. Somebody is now in his hardest condition of his life, and in such a condition he seems to decide to keep me away without quitting being someone in my life. Maybe waiting for me to leave first? I don't know, though. And since I'm not kind of person who leaves first, but I feel uneasy everyday, I decide to go back to the real me: writing a poem in any conditions.
So, this is the poem. I titled it 'Stay' to represent my persistence, to represent myself who stubbornly resists to leave. Because until I know that I must, until I know that my leaving is the best thing to happen, I will not go anywhere.
Do you like it or hate it? I was firstly confused of what I wrote, but when I read it twice, I fell in love. I feel like writing well the persistence and strong heart through this poem.
It's raining outside and you're standing there
Within a cruel cold you can barely bear
You cry, surrender for anything to care
As the water slowly runs down through your hair
I wonder why you don't let me in
I thought we were stronger than we're seen
You choose to face alone the life so keen
While I'm here clueless, not knowing what I mean
But if you ask me to leave, I won't
I live to see all the broken pieces you count
Go run faster and fly higher
Make all your dreams truer and clearer
As you know the world will slap you harder
That you'll get hurt, drown in pain deeper
This is your life, a choice that you made
The way you wish to get kind of high grade
But whenever you feel you're going to fade
Come home to me, somewhere you're no shade
I will be staying when the rest leaves
So that you know where your direction leads
Don't try to give up or even think about it
Either on me, on us, on whatever you hit
Give all your best even there's just a little bit
And let what's left of you slowly finish it
Here I am to persistently stay
As I think of you, lift my hands and pray
Within a cruel cold you can barely bear
You cry, surrender for anything to care
As the water slowly runs down through your hair
I wonder why you don't let me in
I thought we were stronger than we're seen
You choose to face alone the life so keen
While I'm here clueless, not knowing what I mean
But if you ask me to leave, I won't
I live to see all the broken pieces you count
Go run faster and fly higher
Make all your dreams truer and clearer
As you know the world will slap you harder
That you'll get hurt, drown in pain deeper
This is your life, a choice that you made
The way you wish to get kind of high grade
But whenever you feel you're going to fade
Come home to me, somewhere you're no shade
I will be staying when the rest leaves
So that you know where your direction leads
Don't try to give up or even think about it
Either on me, on us, on whatever you hit
Give all your best even there's just a little bit
And let what's left of you slowly finish it
Here I am to persistently stay
As I think of you, lift my hands and pray
Hae Fitria salam kenal..follow sukses...silahkan berkunjung ke blogku ya..aku tunggu followback sama komentarnya..thank's you...salam persahabatan !
ReplyDeletethanks for visiting :)
ReplyDelete