3/12/10

Comic

Readers, beside this blog, I'm also blogging in Stripgenerator, and my address is http://chocodaydream.stripgenerator.com/. This blog is awesome and somehow addictive when I had a lot of ideas. I can create my own short-stories using available characters and stuff.

This one is my characters' names.



and here comes the explanation:

Daniel and Yuki: they're twins and so possessive to each other. Yuki's a great singer and Daniel's a smart movie-director.

Pio, Isa, and Titan: they're a team of chefs since college and build a food site named Bistro 3*1. Pio's a genius freak law student, Isa's a clumsy girl who eats a lot, and Titan's a humble heir.

Neo: he's a genius computer freak.

Melky: he's a friendly lady-killer advocate.

Pia: she's a innovative and critical fashion-designer.

(Neo, Melky, and Pia are Titan's cousin)

Seika and Raiha: they're a duet-singer team and always together since kid. Seika's an innocent pop vocalist, and Raiha's a cheerful rock vocalist.

Sora: he's a cute jazz singer and a big fan of Yossi.

Yossi: he's a multi-talented and respected young musician.

Risha: she's a cynical, critical, and law-obedient girl.

for more comics, please check out my blog on Stripgenerator. link was written above. happy reading! you can try making one if interested :)

p.s: ouch, I forgot writing in Bahasa Indonesia. maybe next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!