3/15/10

Look into my eyes, Baby, eyes

you know what? we need to thank YouTube and its friendly video uploaders. I don't have MTv in my darn cable TV so I didn't watch Adam Lambert's fab performance on VH1 Unplugged, but all of the videos are now available on YouTube.

anyway, this is one of my favorite Adam's song and performance (I love all of them actually, but this is one of them)



Music Again is the first track on the album For Your Entertainment. deeply I have fallen in love with this song ever since the first time the CD was still tested in the store, but maybe I won't fall so deep if the singer's not my fantastic Adam :)

I always, always pay big attention to the amazing very high notes in the part 'look into my eyes, Baby, eyes' while thinking how come Adam can sing it as well. he made it even real in some of his live show, which make me wow too much LOL. but in this unplugged version, that 'look into my eyes, Baby, eyes' part wasn't sang in high notes. Adam made it low and a little plain, but it was smooth and so very easy listening, so that the song doesn't lose its value at all. even it becomes one of my favorite Adam's performance.

oh well, I think it's enough. just enjoy the video, Readers, because if I don't stop then I can spend all day and night writing about Adam here LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!