
Adam Lambert. come on, what can I say? of course I am dreaming to be like him, sing and perform like him if I were a musician. low notes, high notes, whatever notes he can sing well. he can do up beat, slow beat, and whatever kind of music. poor, he wasn't the winner of American Idol 2009 (only the runner-up), but who the heck cares? his album, For Your Entertainment is a superb thing! I bet nobody can get bored easily listening to this album, since there are sooo many kind of music and song he sings. the great thing is he never lost his identity no matter what kind of song he sings. his vocal definitely belongs to only him.

Adam Young a.k.a Owl City. LOL it's kinda funny to have idols in the same first names, huh? sooo why would I become like Owl City if I were a musician? the answer is nothing but the music and the fabulous lyrics. oh! I almost forgot to mention that he is the same age as me! well...I adore his music and lyrics, but getting more infatuated when I know that 'age' fact LOL. in the same age as me, he is an expert of creating such complicated electronic pop music. it must take superb talent, too, to be able to make lyrics like his. well, I don't understand much about electronic pop, so I pay more attention to the fab lyrics. Owl City combines natural elements with general situations in human's life, mostly love. and when they're combined, the lyrics come to be sooo very very romantic and meaningful. one of his track in Ocean Eyes album, which was in his old album, Maybe I'm Dreaming, is the most romantic song I ever known, and it's titled The Saltwater Room.
poor me, I have been too old to start becoming a musician, I don't have voice like Lambert's and I can't play music like Young. if only I were reborn, I really would study vocals and instruments.
p.s: in some of my next posts, I'll write in Bahasa Indonesia ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!