3/18/10

Crushophobia

What is crushophobia? Ahem...since this word is originally made by me, so I must be responsible to give the best definition about this new kind of phobia. LOL

Crushophobia: a weird fear of falling in love with uncertain person, and the phobiac is used to want to stop everyone who is in love in uncertainty (from @fitriaridzikita, my twitter account). in Bahasa Indonesia, I translate it as: ketakutan yang aneh terhadap perasaan cinta kepada orang yang tidak bersikap jelas, dan penderita cenderung memiliki keinginan untuk menghentikan setiap orang yang jatuh cinta dalam ketidakjelasan.

actually, there is no such phobia in the world, everything just came out from my insane mind LOL. based on the condition and feelings that happen to me, that new kind of phobia appeared in my mind.

before everyone misunderstands this negative phobia, I want to confirm some things as follows:
1. Crushophobiac is not afraid to fall in love. she/he is just trying hard to prevent her/himself from falling in love too deep before everything is certain and clear.
2. Crushophobiac is very logical. she/he always tell people to stop falling in love deeply when everything is yet uncertain.
3. Crushophobiac prefers to fall in unrequited love forever to an/some impossible man/woman, like idols, public figures, or whatever role models, instead of falling in love uncertainly with man/woman around. of course she/he wants to fall in love with ordinary people, but it's not deeply unless it's been certain.
4. Crushophobiac is caused by a dark and gloomy past, when she/he was falling in love too deep with an uncertain person, and in the end it was still unrequited.

for your info, uncertain person here means: a man/woman, used to be an enough-close friend to the crushophobiac, whom the phobiac loved so much. this uncertain person acted uncertainly, sometimes she/he looked so in love and care about the phobiac (even doing special sweet things), but another time she/he acted like nothing ever happened. she/he made some conditions that made the phobiac flew so high with big hopes, but in the end she/he told the phobiac that 'everything was because we are just friends.'

oh well, I don't think I'll translate about uncertain person to Bahasa Indonesia. I'm afraid I'll add some yells to it LOL.

But anyway, crushophobiac is not a real bad thing. this can happen to anyone who experienced dark love past. crushophobiac only needs a little time to think of how beautiful falling in love is, even when it's uncertain.

uh, but I still prefer to be logical and crushophobiac until I meet the one. LOL

6 comments:

  1. baru baca gw postingan yg ini.
    gw termasuk kategori crushophobia juga ga ya?
    takut jatuh cinta lagi.. trus sekarang partner gw ga jelas mau kemana arahnya! nyebelin kan?!?!?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. crushophobia sih ngga takut jatuh cinta na, cuma takut jatuh cinta terlalu dalam sama orang yang ngga jelas kemana arahnya itu :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. ..until you meet the one. (aha).

    ReplyDelete
  4. sssssttttttttt (ninja) *komat kamit semoga orangnya ga baca*

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!