I was on our way to my grandpa's house when I had this chat with my sister. We were imagining such a funny story.
so, this is the story.
There was a female lawyer married a public employee, but she openly despises public employee because the job description doesn't make sense, yet the salary. Her husband is also a heavy smoker and she, again, openly despises it but always failed to stop him. One day, she sits together with her kids to teach them something.
Her: kids, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Kids: we don't know yet, Mom.
Her: just don't work like your father when you grow up, being a public employee stinks.
Kids: ...
Her husband accidentally overheard that dialog and faints. in hospital, the doctor asked the wife what happens to her husband.
Doctor: what happened the last time before he fainted?
Her: how did I know? he just suddenly appeared and fainted.
Doctor: did he hear something? because he seems to have a heart attack.
Kids: Mom, maybe Dad heard you telling us not to work like him?
Doctor: what the heck? Ma'm, how come you...
Her: come on, Doc, he smokes about six cigarettes in a day, and it can be more, heart attack doesn't really surprise me. don't dare blaming me, I can report you to police for defamation and unpleasant deeds, period.
Well, that was not the real story we talked about, I added some dialogs to make it more interesting. But seriously, I think it was just funny. Real fun.
so, this is the story.
There was a female lawyer married a public employee, but she openly despises public employee because the job description doesn't make sense, yet the salary. Her husband is also a heavy smoker and she, again, openly despises it but always failed to stop him. One day, she sits together with her kids to teach them something.
Her: kids, what do you want to be when you grow up?
Kids: we don't know yet, Mom.
Her: just don't work like your father when you grow up, being a public employee stinks.
Kids: ...
Her husband accidentally overheard that dialog and faints. in hospital, the doctor asked the wife what happens to her husband.
Doctor: what happened the last time before he fainted?
Her: how did I know? he just suddenly appeared and fainted.
Doctor: did he hear something? because he seems to have a heart attack.
Kids: Mom, maybe Dad heard you telling us not to work like him?
Doctor: what the heck? Ma'm, how come you...
Her: come on, Doc, he smokes about six cigarettes in a day, and it can be more, heart attack doesn't really surprise me. don't dare blaming me, I can report you to police for defamation and unpleasant deeds, period.
Well, that was not the real story we talked about, I added some dialogs to make it more interesting. But seriously, I think it was just funny. Real fun.
so how did she end up married to that guy? that's the mystery! (LOL)
ReplyDeleteanyway, you should have added name/url mode for the comment field. none of them matched mine, the closest one was only Google. just my .02 though. ;)
love is blind (LOL)
ReplyDeletehmmm I don't understand what you mean ._. but I'll try checking
sorry. what I meant was, there is usually something like this I filled:
ReplyDeletename: yud1
url: yud1.csui04.net
in either blogspot or wordpress. but I couldn't find one here, hence the question. I use my google account here. (LOL)
I see. I already changed the setting, I didn't notice it was set up like that haha, thanks for reminding me ;)
ReplyDelete