12/8/10

Being Special

I watched a TV commercial someday. Inside, there was such a dialog:
A: Why am I not like everyone else?
B: Why should you be like everyone else?

Very wise. But then I think again about the dialog, I keep questioning myself the same thing, and answer myself with the same thing, until I find a new answer.

Because people always like 'everyone else.'

I have always prove it. People always like 'everyone else.' When you're unlike everyone else, you're special, people do adore you. Yes, they adore you, respect you, shower you with compliments, and else. But, they don't love you. They don't choose you. They are afraid of you. Afraid of your specialty. Your brilliance. Your elegance. Your beauty. Your domination.

So, is it bad becoming unlike everyone else? Is it a sin to be better than everyone else? Is it not allowed to be special, like extraordinary?

NO.

You, special people, all you have to do is take and enjoy every compliment and admiration you get from ordinary people. If they don't love you, they don't choose you, then go ahead! You always and always deserve better place than you think ordinary people can give. Because there's always a special place for special people.

Never ever stop being special, and don't stop believing that you'll find the special place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!