12/2/10

Fairytale and The Exception

Do you believe in fairytale?

Have you ever found something in a crowd of people you despise the most?

Have you ever seen one different thing in the middle of hundred same things?

Are you really who you are?

I found something in a crowd of people I despise. When everything looked the same (and annoying), it was the only different thing. Like the only exception. I took a chance to take that exception and met hard ways, times when I feel like giving up and let go of the exception.

But exception is exception. It has always been since the first time. And it makes me believe in fairytale because I was in it. I believe there are times like a princess met her knight. It don't take ball dance nor white horse nor carriage nor glass shoes nor crown nor beautiful dress nor shining armor. Fairytale is about time. Time together.

And I am who I am. In the fairytale, I become a lady that I always dream to be.

Who cares of where this will go, expectation will only hurt when it is not about to be true. I ship my fairytale, my exception, and my lady-likeness in a treasure box.


*also posted in Facebook in Wednesday, December 1, 2010 at 10:42am

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!