6/20/11

A B*tch Like Me

If there were a job that I am 100% qualified to fill, it must have been a b*tch.

Why?

Well, it's obvious. I'm so b*tchy, maybe even b*tchier than any b*tches in this world.


First of all, I'm a hater. Yeah, a hater. Hater who is gonna hate. If you might be one of my Twitter followers, you will see my harsh tweet, full of hate.

I hate the government of this country, its bureaucracy, its complicated procedures, its broken system, and its corrupt people. I hate the leaders of this country who are so slow in reacting whenever an issue about public welfare, health, safety, etc. comes up. I hate the president of this country who only thinks about his image, who is so lame, so chicken, and so crybaby. He's a total drag queen. King. Whatever.

I hate music in this country. I hate singers, and those who mention themselves as musicians, who don't have talent and will, but still recording lame songs and sell them in market, and give people no choices, make people must love it because it's the only choice. I hate their lame crybaby music, I hate their broken lyrics that destroy the face of art, because there is no more beauty there.

I hate media in this country. I hate those female magazines because they always push fat women, yet stand on skinny women's side as if fatties don't deserve to live. I hate those religious magazines that spread hate to other religions. I hate newspapers because of their absurd and one-sided news. I hate TV's, the most, for its useless programs that don't give education, for its sh*tty sinetron and reality shows, and of course those damn stupid infotainment.

Second, I don't love and trust anyone. I just make friends with people I like and liking me, and try to act nice to them so that they'll be nice to me. I try to be a good dependable person, but I don't expect anything from anyone. If they like me, they'll stay. If they don't, they may leave.

Third, I am not religious. I have one, but it's just to worship God. Religion, to me, is a way to worship God and a guidebook to treat God's creatures. I don't dress the way my religion asks. I rarely read my holy book because I've finished reading it for about 3-5 times. I do prayers, as early as I could, but I am okay with doing it kinda late. I don't hear people who said 'doing prayers in the last minutes wouldn't be accepted by God' because they are damn not God! I like people who have different religions with mine, and to team up with them is fun. I even sometimes wanna join their feasts just because they look fun, just because I can meet so many people and having fun with them.

Forth, I am cynical. Yeah, I guess I was born this way. My close friend in high school told her best friend before me like this: 'look at how she speaks, then don't wonder if I speak cynically to you'. I don't mind with that. That friend of mine doesn't mind too. Almost everyone never been troubled with that. This is me. How I speak is something attached to me, it's a trademark. That was why when one of my ex said he hated my cynical speak and asked me to change it, I yelled a lot in Twitter after we broke up. Wow, yeah, that's so b*tch of me.

Fifth, I love power. I'm dreaming of an authority. I want to be a leader. I want to own a TV station, I want to lead PSSI, I want to be a president of this country, and being other leaders I might haven't think about yet. Guys are afraid of me because of this, that is why no matter how pretty I am, most men always end up as my friends, not more. They can't seem to handle me. I don't care, I don't need being handled, I can take care of myself. And I think I just haven't met a man who can handle me. Yeah, that outstanding man who was made for a b*tch. LOL.

Sixth, I don't easily smile to people.

Seventh, I am moody, which is getting worse in PMS period.

Eighth, I am rebellious, even to my parents. They wanted me to go to science class (IPA) in high school, I went to social class (IPS). They wanted me to be a doctor or designer, I wanted to be a lawyer. They put me in design school, I went to law school. They want me to apply job as public employee (PNS), I applied in private companies and law firms. But in the end I'm still their b*tchy little girl, so they could only support this stubborn me. Thanks, parents, for understanding this b*tch so well. LOL.

Well, is that all? I have no idea. Maybe some friends of mine can add more, I know they know better than me about this b*tchy me. All I know is I'm officially a b*tch and I'm not ashamed to say it. I rather say I'm a b*tch instead of a saint, because saying that I'm a saint gives a heavy burden and social responsibility that I might not be able to handle. If I claimed myself as a saint, I must do all the good things properly in the straight way, and once I turned aside, I would not forgive myself and people in this world would despise and judge me as if they're the real saints.

So, I don't wanna burden myself, not even other people.

I'm a b*tch, and I'm okay with that.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!