I wrote a new poem. Actually I already wrote it on my notebook in the middle of a meeting, since I was sleepy and I've always wanted to write this poem. But then I forgot to rewrite it on my phone, so that I decided to write a new one on my way home from office, in taxi.
When I thought I should rewrite this poem on phone, I already knew that I would make a lot of revisions since I was not satisfied with the content. But then instead of it, I wrote a new one with the sort of same theme, and it turned out to be a much better one and I seem to fall for it. I did not remember exactly what I wrote in notebook, which made me worried, but now I think I'm glad that I forgot.
By the way, I'm sleepy. Why's ripping a CD taking so much time? ( ._.)/|sleepy|
And then I came up with this poem. I first planned to title it 'Home', but according to the last content, 'A Way Home' suits best. I don't think I need to explain what this poem is about, since it's alrady obvious. Also whom has inspired me, it's also obvious.
Well, love it or hate it?
I love it a lot, thank God. Finally I can make a new poem that I can love beside The Awkward Trial. I love the words I chose, also the plot of the story.
The closed doors are everywhere to knock
I walked as fast as the ticking of the clock
Brought up my key to open the lock
Gave no damn to people who mocked
I tried, prayed, failed, got up again
Struggled to shine my light under the rain
While the wounds only worsen my pain
And the blood slowly ran out from my vein
Until I saw your little light in disguise
Led me to a hope that I might rise
Hurt and doubtful, I dared myself to step
Hopelessly worked to shorten the gap
To you I consciously ran without map
My purpose was only your heart to wrap
Your door was surprisingly unlocked
While no one but me you let entered
The welcome was cold, I was trembled
But there I understood what you needed
I know anywhere else but I don't want those
Your conformity has brought me overdose
Just through a softness within your voice
You turned me calm out of all my noise
I finally find my way home
A place where I'm always allowed to come
This is the end of my long painful journey
I belong here from now on, yours truly
Holding your hand, facing the world I'm ready
Twenty four/seven is what you'll have with me
Your Ľovε is the only thing I recognize
My all is delivered to you without compromise 
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!