I'm turning the pages
Just wanna be in love forever and ever
You and me always together
And I know I don't wanna cry no more
I can't, no more
Feels just like I'm falling in love
That verse of Falling in Love from Ironik ft. Jessica Lowndes was written on my Path status, then my boyfriend laughed to that. I remember it was after a night when he confessed to me through WhatsApp. That night I was hanging out with my coworkers, whom are now his ex-coworkers, I laughed with them while my focus was frequently distracted with his messages. LOL.
Yes, I am currently in love.
Not falling in love, since it's too mainstream. I'm crawling, drowning, melting, and dying in love.
It has not been too long yet, only a month and some days. I even just met him around 4 months ago. We are getting closer since around 3 months ago. We haven't had too much time yet, but I am dying in love with this guy. He is not totally my type (wearing eyeglasses-skinny-geeky-tall), not even a good looking one. He ain't a scientist, a lawyer instead. I never wanted to date or even marry a lawyer, but this time the story is different.
An ex-coworker asked me 'why him? He's not a handsome or such one' and I answered 'it's not only the eyes that see, isn't it?'
I don't give a sh*t about anything, the only things that I care about are that we love each other and we belong together. I am not perfect, so is he, but we are perfect together.
I feel smitten kitten.
While having this beautiful, cute, sweet feeling, I was suddenly inspired to write a poem titled with a 'hey', then I came up with this 'Hey Love!'. I don't know why I had such idea, but maybe I just watched New Girl on tv, and inspired with its theme song titled 'Hey Girl!' which is written and performed by beautiful Ms. Zooey Deschanel.
Do you love it or hate it? Because I turn out to love it so much. I love the words, and the title itself. I had twice set it as my status in BlackBerry Messenger.
Let's go looking back some moments before
I lost myself, then found that place therefore
I saw you and knew your name afterwards
Realized you were a reason I move forward
But all we did was quarelling before everyone
Denying how we were so desired to be one
Hey love, have you found what you look for?
I have a faith that you're what I'm looking for
Your infinite cuteness in all those acts and words
Weaken me on my knees, leave me out of words
Hey love, stay with me today and forever
Don't leave, don't even try to find another
I crave every single piece that you ever have
Hey love, you cast my fear and turn me brave
Now here is us, cross-admired, paralyzed
In the warmth of heart, we are synchronized
Oh God why, you make me crawling in love
My body and soul fall to the ground
Give me all your compensation, hey love
Just Say you love me in unlimited amount
Touch my hand and hold all of mine with yours
Hey love, without any doubt I'm wholly yours
I lost myself, then found that place therefore
I saw you and knew your name afterwards
Realized you were a reason I move forward
But all we did was quarelling before everyone
Denying how we were so desired to be one
Hey love, have you found what you look for?
I have a faith that you're what I'm looking for
Your infinite cuteness in all those acts and words
Weaken me on my knees, leave me out of words
Hey love, stay with me today and forever
Don't leave, don't even try to find another
I crave every single piece that you ever have
Hey love, you cast my fear and turn me brave
Now here is us, cross-admired, paralyzed
In the warmth of heart, we are synchronized
Oh God why, you make me crawling in love
My body and soul fall to the ground
Give me all your compensation, hey love
Just Say you love me in unlimited amount
Touch my hand and hold all of mine with yours
Hey love, without any doubt I'm wholly yours

The sense of heartache really pervades in this poem, very arresting!
ReplyDeleteLOL
Delete