'but I can't promise you anything in these near years'
what would you do if your lover told you that? he or she currently has no intentions to marry you due to many reasons that you consider as logical. Meanwhile there has never been any problems during your relationship and your lover is adorable.
will you just break up?
what if the condition is a contrary, your lover promised to marry you, to introduce you to his or her parents, to somehow get you two there...but in the end you two just end up separated? in the end you two break up and there is never such a thing like marriage happens to you two?
I think both conditions are not so different.
I think it's normal, especially for young people, to spend much time before thinking to upgrade a loving relationship to the higher stage. I think to consider that we want to marry someone could not be decided quickly, as we need time to know each other so that we could finally decide whether this person is worth a marriage or not.
You can say I'm naive, but I really consider those two things abovementioned, like which one is better. And maybe we better walk a loving relationship without empty hopes instead of with hopes that could not be fulfilled in the end.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!