It's a movie title. Sounds very offensive, I understand LOL, but seriously, I guess it takes a kinda high sense of humor to take this movie easy. This movie is not as offensive as the title, but I might be saying this because I'm not a Japanese nor American (nor other countries said in this movie).
This movie is really absurd. If it wasn't because Kenji Kohashi is the leading role, I wouldn't watch it haha, but still, however, it's not a bad movie. The scenes were taken seriously, even the lines and dialogs are acceptable. I really love when Koga's wife read a fable picture book which story was similar to the happening disaster.
So, here's the story. Some years after 11/9 happened, the world sinks. yeah, seriously, sinks except Japan. it started from America, then Asia, Europe, then Australia. So, all the countries' leaders stayed in Japan, so are their citizens. What happened then was: because Japan was the one and only surviving country, Yen raised so high, even above Dollar. Then because of American, Western, are all around Japan, they can't get jobs easily in Japan. No TV's hired them as actors, even when the women work as prostitutes they cost very low...LOLOLOL I told you before, without high sense of humor, you might think this movie is very offensive.
Back to the story, because the American/Western can't get job nor use Dollar, they became homeless and jobless. They did everything just to eat, including stealing from stores and forbidden fishing poles, even they beg from Japanese. Those American/Western became poor people and were in the lowest social level, on the contrary Japanese were in the highest.
And how was the story end? Well, I can't tell spoilers here. But there was a scene where leaders from the whole world gathered around with some people in a night club, then there was an earthquake that caused panic and the lights went off, but then they found a little light from a candle. They gathered around together, thinking about world peace after they were told that Japan would also sink.
There, I stop! LOL. If you dislike comedy, parody, or you're a Japanese or American, I don't recomment this movie to you. Oh before I forgot, the actors in this movie were Japanese and American, so I think this story isn't that offensive for American. but I might be wrong, because the American actors can speak Japanese fluently there, so I don't know whether they were still nationalist or not haha :D
Oh well, since this movie begun until it ended, I have no idea what the name of Kenji's role was. I guess it wasn't told, but I might slip.
And here is the movie:
This movie is really absurd. If it wasn't because Kenji Kohashi is the leading role, I wouldn't watch it haha, but still, however, it's not a bad movie. The scenes were taken seriously, even the lines and dialogs are acceptable. I really love when Koga's wife read a fable picture book which story was similar to the happening disaster.
So, here's the story. Some years after 11/9 happened, the world sinks. yeah, seriously, sinks except Japan. it started from America, then Asia, Europe, then Australia. So, all the countries' leaders stayed in Japan, so are their citizens. What happened then was: because Japan was the one and only surviving country, Yen raised so high, even above Dollar. Then because of American, Western, are all around Japan, they can't get jobs easily in Japan. No TV's hired them as actors, even when the women work as prostitutes they cost very low...LOLOLOL I told you before, without high sense of humor, you might think this movie is very offensive.
Back to the story, because the American/Western can't get job nor use Dollar, they became homeless and jobless. They did everything just to eat, including stealing from stores and forbidden fishing poles, even they beg from Japanese. Those American/Western became poor people and were in the lowest social level, on the contrary Japanese were in the highest.
And how was the story end? Well, I can't tell spoilers here. But there was a scene where leaders from the whole world gathered around with some people in a night club, then there was an earthquake that caused panic and the lights went off, but then they found a little light from a candle. They gathered around together, thinking about world peace after they were told that Japan would also sink.
There, I stop! LOL. If you dislike comedy, parody, or you're a Japanese or American, I don't recomment this movie to you. Oh before I forgot, the actors in this movie were Japanese and American, so I think this story isn't that offensive for American. but I might be wrong, because the American actors can speak Japanese fluently there, so I don't know whether they were still nationalist or not haha :D
Oh well, since this movie begun until it ended, I have no idea what the name of Kenji's role was. I guess it wasn't told, but I might slip.
And here is the movie:
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!