4/12/11

Spreading Religion?

Lately I read news about a lost public employee. She left her family and her baby. Nobody knew where she was, because she didn't leave any footprints. Then the media spread news that she was found amnesia.

When she got back home, she was wearing veil that she never worn before. She forgot everything about her family, even her little baby that she still feeds. She told everyone that she wants to do jihad. That's the only thing she remembers.

Then it was found that she got brainwashed by a group of 'religious' people. Maybe she was indoctrinated until she got amnesia. Maybe she was told to forget everything she ever had and do 'jihad' instead. Before I forgot, jihad is defined as a war, a battle, a fight that a Muslim do against his/her enemy. But I guess it's a general definition.

I don't want to spread hate. Not even to religion, nor to God. But I can't help blaming those people. Those 'religious' people who are the actors who brainwashed that poor woman until she forgot about everything she has. I just don't understand what in their minds are. Don't they know that kidnapping is a crime? Although she doesn't get physical wounds? Don't they see that she has a family worrying about where she goes without leaving any messages? Don't they understand that she works as a public employee, that the office will be in trouble if one of the employees is missing and leaving no footprints? And, the most important thing that I diss most, don't they think about her little baby that still needs her care?

Seriously. Why should that kind of thing happened?

Frankly, I have been in that poor woman's shoes. Yes. You may feel surprised or shocked to know it from me.

So I have a friend in middle school, who was also studying in the same university with me, but in different faculty (let's call her Darn). Someday Darn went to my house to do interview for her assignment. She came to my house with a male friend, who wasn't her boyfriend (let's call him Silly). Silly was so nice and talkative, I also enjoyed talking to him. And suddenly our conversation came to a serious topic about 'how to save the world' or such shit, I forgot. I foolishly, for fun, said it was interesting. Then he, and Darn, asked me to come out with them and learn about it from their friend, who understood about Holy Qur'an.

Then, some days afterwards, Silly contacted me. He pushed me to come with him and Darn to their friend's house. I resisted at first because I was totally lazy (yeah sorry that I'm not a religious person). But since he insisted too much, and I still had spare time, I went with him.

We went to a house. There was a man there, maybe around 2 years older than me, waiting for us (let's call him Crap). Crap gave us Holy Qur'an for each, and we started reading some articles. yep, some articles in the middle of that holy book, not from the first. But what we discussed there wasn't weird. I honestly forgot what we talked about there LOL but in short we all must fuckin' save the world blah blah blah based on the some articles in the middle of Holy Qur'an.

I didn't feel weird, really. Until a day Silly contacted me again and asked me to visit Crap's house in a weekend, of course Darn would come too. I said yes, since I had no agenda. But what happened in that day? I got fever. I can't even get off my bed for my head was too heavy. I have told Mom that I'd go with friends to Crap's house, but I knew she'd yell at me if she knew I went there with a fever. So I cancelled the schedule, but what did Silly tell me? He insisted that I must come out. That I just need to take one or two pills then the fever would go. That I don't need bed rest because the 'saving the world lecturing' was some kinda more important (than my health).

I was mad and pissed. You know, I got fever and somebody talked like that to me? Kiss my ass! I told Silly that I won't leave the house, that I must rest. Then he gave up. Some days afterwards, he and Darn contacted me again to join that effin' lecturing, but I resisted. I have found out enough that everything was wrong when I got my fever. I don't have to hear any much more from Crap about saving shit world, and I knew everything would just be worse, that I'd be brainwashed for sure.

Now what kind of religion which God teaches the people to abandon other people's health?

What kind of religion which God teaches the people to forget about the family?

What kind of religion which God teaches the people to kidnap someone to be one of its race?

Blame the people. Blame the selfish people who feel superior so that they may do anything against others. Blame the selfish people who think their God hates people who worship God in different ways.

Oh and back to the first topic, I talked a little about general definition of jihad. Even so, I don't think it's the general definition. The real definition of jihad is a struggle. A struggle that human do for everyone's good. For the world's good. And it's done in the name of God, because he/she believes that everything belongs to God so that human must do the best to protect everything. I think working hard for the country or studying hard to build the world are also jihad. Because they're all done for good, and only for good. That's what I call common sense.

Everyone may worship God in each own way. But to force others to do the same way is not right, especially in illegal, even violent ways.

I don't read Holy Qur'an frequently, so I might make some mistakes in this post. Well, nobody's perfect, since the perfection belongs only to God.

Now I sound very religious. LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!