4/21/11

Portfolio: When I Fell in Love

what's the craziest thing you did when you fell in love? or the sweetest? or the most creative? when someone was in love, she/he could just suddenly do unusual things. even things he/she never did before. or he/she improves things he/she could do. just in short, it happened to me.

so what did I do when I fell in love?

yep, doodling. in MS Paint.

before the last time I fell in love, I doodled. I have always loved doodling since I was kid. but I only doodled by pencil, and colored with markers or color pencils. I doodled some big pictures like pas-photo in MS Paint to be used as my avatars everywhere, but I could only drew the big ones. I thought it would be hard to doodle small detail pictures with MS Paint.

but then I fell in love. I also looked at some adorable doodles in Tumblr. and because I got my heart broken because I had unrequited love, I needed to do something to express my feeling. I found that doodling would be awesome, so I tried and I made it! not adorable doodles, of course, compared to those I seen in Tumblr, but at least I tried and was satisfied. I don't even know whether it was just me, but I think when I doodled about me and him, the guy whom I fell in love with, I doodled best.

So, let this post become one of my portfolios. LOL. here are the doodles.

that one was doodle I ever posted here. Today was A Fairytale from Taylor Swift's song.

that one was still from Today was A Fairytale. my crazy mind told me to make the sequel of the first doodle, and here it was. LOL.

it was when I knew he liked another girl, and not me. I used this as profile picture on my Facebook page just in case he saw it and realized. crazy, crazy mind.

now that I was upset about him dating another girl, I imagined we were married. um actually I didn't mean to doodle me with him, but the idea just came up, so...

I was upset to find him staying in my friendlist on Facebook. I mean it was okay if he didn't appear like that, but since I loved stalking him, that was what I got. anyway I've unfriended him now, so I'm not upset anymore. ah okay...since it was obvious in my doodle, now that you know which man I've been talking about :D

oh here it is. people said our faces resemble each others. and I came to think that we really were (we really are, I still think so). then I dyed my hair brown, chestnut, to change image and to be different than him. I even let my bangs grow so that I won't have bangs like him. still, it didn't work because the similar thing on us is face, not hair -_-

this one, too, I just wanna doodled a princess and a prince, but my crazy mind told me to doodle him and him again.

I love On The Line by N'SYNC, Mandy Moore, and BBMak. I just love that song, and it's still in my playlist until now. So I decided to quote the lyrics and doodled, and yes, crazy mind again, him again.

now this one was based on true story LOL he really told me that 'you're so lawyer' and 'you're smart and beautiful.' and this was the first time I doodled myself wearing lawyer cape :D

because I know our faces resemble each others, and at that time my heart was too broken to doodle him, I converted us to be opposite twin. it was actually also based on my novel character, a boy and a girl twin, then I try imagining me and him as those characters. it worked, the twin doodles are...well, I like them :)

this one is also from Taylor Swift's Sparks Fly. I just love that song, and I loved the way he smiles. I downloaded the frame from somewhere I found in Google.

this is a doodle challenge from my sister. she wondered whether I can draw 'someone who is doodling', then I took it as a good idea to try. and then crazy mind again, him again...

this really was what happened when I first saw him. I was broken-hearted, through a week since I broke up with my last boyfriend, then I saw him in the crowd. I was in a halal-bihalal in Ministry of SME's & Co with my colleagues in previous office, and he was with his friends too, from ministry.

this one is my most favorite! this also inspired me to doodle strip-comics. based on true story too, so he told me that he was auditing in my office building. I doodled while hoping I wouldn't see him in elevator because I'd be lazy to act nice to him.

So, are you falling in love? or getting your heart broken?

Then, do anything with all your abilities, talents, or efforts, to express it because you worth it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!