Beautifluential.
By looking at that word, you can tell that it's a unity of Beautiful and Influential. Yup, this is a word made by me. LOL. I have once made a word named Crushophobia in the early 2010, now I unconsciously made a new one. Of course, this one has different definition with Crushophobia.
Beautifluential is, once again, beautiful and influential. It's a word I unite to describe a person who has good look and is smart, so that he/she can influence his/her surroundings. This kind of person is usually easy to idolize and admire, because he/she is like a role model. Everybody wants to be like him/her.
By looking at that word, you can tell that it's a unity of Beautiful and Influential. Yup, this is a word made by me. LOL. I have once made a word named Crushophobia in the early 2010, now I unconsciously made a new one. Of course, this one has different definition with Crushophobia.
Beautifluential is, once again, beautiful and influential. It's a word I unite to describe a person who has good look and is smart, so that he/she can influence his/her surroundings. This kind of person is usually easy to idolize and admire, because he/she is like a role model. Everybody wants to be like him/her.
beautifluential princess and prince
Indeed the case is ain't that easy.
A beautifluential person is not always a totally nice person. He/she might be beautiful and smart, but how about his/her attitude and manner? It depends on each person and each person's opinion. Beautifluential I mention here is just to mention someone with good look and brilliance, I don't talk about manner and attitude. This person could be a jerk, a bitch, or anything hate-able. He/she might be adorable in a community, but in the others he/she is hated.
Still, beautifluential person makes me envy.
Beautifluential can also be used to call a group consists of beautiful and influential people. They become a package of beautiful and influential when they are together. A couple also counts, when a handsome man and pretty woman look so fit together, their beauty collide, and the world dreams of them to be married. Everyone dreams of a partner like the beautifluential man and woman. Um...this case is in heterosexual couple.
Being beautifluential is not an easy thing. To be beautiful, you need to be very confident. If there are wrong things you feel in your appearance, you must change it until you believe you are beautiful. To be smart, you need to learn much lessons. Not only academically, but also by talking with people, reading situations and conditions, analyzing problems, and finding solutions to every dead-end. I bet, beautifluential people are tough people.
Let's be beautifluential and rock the world!
"Their beauty collide."
ReplyDeleteis my grammar wrong? *palmface*
ReplyDelete