2/17/12

13/11

Who, of you, thinks that 13 is bad-luck number? Raise your hands!

Instead of bad luck numbers, to me 13 is good number. No, doesn't mean it's a good-luck one to me, but I kind of like it beside 11 and 7. Yes I always love odd numbers.

Inspired from 13 and 11, not 7 and 11 because that would make a name of a famous convenience store, I tried to write a funny poem. I also tried to combine with one of my favorite restaurant lately, McDonald's, oh damn how I love the egg in their PaNas but trust me they don't pay me to do this, this is all my idea. 


so this is about two opposite friends who were match-made by their friends in McDonald's with a fake wedding. But since then it seemed that love grew between them, and one of them hoped that in the future they'd make the real wedding. the one who hoped is the subject of this poem, which title is Thirteen.

Love it? Hate it?

Yőυ got that glass of coke in yoυя hands
I got pieces of fried chicken in мγ hands
Wε were in McDonalds with some friends
For a dinner wε needed after some dance

They said wε deserve a sweet wedding
It didn't matter if wε don't have the ring
As long as wε got our fingers touching
It was a sign where the march should swing

Thirteen in the eleventh of two k eleven
Three months passed, I still feel the moment
I loved yőυ too much like a burden
But yőυ didn't Ľovε mƐ back even

Until then I didn't know what happened
Whenever I gave up, I unconsciously returned
For yőυ turn sweeter and obedient
As if yőυ are a proof of мγ existence

The fake ceremony wε laughed loudly at
Was like a fate of how wε're so attached
Yőυ're always the one that I'm looking at
The way I'm the one for yőυ to be heard

Yőυ're in yoυя world of colors and lines
That keeps yőυ in comfortable silence
Мγ world is about rules and interactions
That sticks mƐ into crowd and heavy speech

That's how wε're made for each other
And that's the reason wε are together
Wε'll repeat the thirteen this or next year
When God shows the path for us to cross over

Oh my, this could make a romantic comedy story too.

2 comments:

  1. seandainya bahasa indonesia pasti lebih bagus mba..he ehehe kurang ngerti inggris...tapi manteplah...di tunggu postinganya yang lain..sukses yo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment. Post yang ini emang kebetulan lagi pake bahasa Inggris ;p

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!