2/3/12

Friend

What does a friend mean?


It could be a part of you. A part of your life. Your days. Your every time. An important one. Someone you can depend on who can also depend on you at the best and worst condition. It should be.

But how do you find the true one? How can you recognize who the true one is, in the crowd? 

A friend will stay when you say you want to be alone. Not beside you, but he/she is watching you from a distance, to keep sure you are okay. And when you fall, a friend will catch you. Not to get hurt together, but to remind you that even when you get hurt, he/she will always be with you. A friend will remind you that you are never alone.

A friend takes you for who you are. He/she never ask you to be anyone else. But when you do wrong, he/she will tell you to do the right. When your personality harms people, he/she will ask you to change for a better condition. A friend might be tired of hanging out with you, especially when you're worst, but he/she will always hold on you if you hold on him/her. 

I may not did my best, but I wrote a poem titled 'Friend.' It's a request from my best friend since long ago, but I did not make it until tonight before I went to bath. Do you love it or hate it? 

Outside it's raining hard
When I don't know where to start
Left alone, I scream out
To people I was used to trust

Together with a cup of chocolate
I swallow this wound to мγ throat
Running out of even a word
To explain how deep it hurts

Contrary to the water so deep
I have nothing I can call grip
Every secret is mine to keep
Loneliness is мγ partner in this trip

But yőυ came along naturally
Accept mƐ close to perfectly
Yőυ set мγ prisoned soul free
Tell mƐ that I have to be mƐ

Yőυ are like a light that I see
When I'm lost of nowhere to be
Teach mƐ how a friend should be
And never leave mƐ easily

Yőυ pull mƐ out from darkness
With sincerity and caresses
I remember now what friendship means
In all our happiness and sadness

Now I can't imagine life would be
If yőυ were never beside mƐ
Yőυ always love wholeheartedly
When the world refuses the worst of mƐ

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!