If you feel familiar with the title, I'm not surprised. This is the sequel of my previous posts about a song I wrote with friends and a small live show in fX.
In the beginning of February, I went karaoke again with my songwriting friends Budi, Dwan, and Endy. But since Endy was curious with my friend's voice, Gita, and we had a chance to ask out Alit, the singer of Love You at Your Worst, also Endah, another friend of ours, 7 people went dinner and karaoke together.
The epic moment was not the noisy karaoke session, but the small live show we made after. Again, since the piano and sound system were still in fX, we played that again, but now we sang Love You at Your Worst, and it was recorded. Poor that there was no mic, so if you want to listen to the vocal you must turn loudest your speaker volume.
The epic moment was not the noisy karaoke session, but the small live show we made after. Again, since the piano and sound system were still in fX, we played that again, but now we sang Love You at Your Worst, and it was recorded. Poor that there was no mic, so if you want to listen to the vocal you must turn loudest your speaker volume.
Turn out, that was a good one. I don't know why in the chorus part I messed up with my low voice, making as if the song was performed duet LOL. I was so happy that my song could really be performed. As the songwriter, I feel proud and amazed at the same time. Probably every songwriter feels the same way in the first time his/her song is performed.
the Love You at Your Worst team
But after the performance was finished, out of nowhere a security came and told us not to play the piano, even asked us where we were from. When we told him we were just visitors, he forbid us to play, so we stopped while we planned to perform another song. The awkward thing was we were stopped right before the second performance, it was as if the security waited for us to finish the first performance to warn us. LOL.
After all, we had a great night. Gotta do it all again!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!