Oh hello there!
So, I haven't updated this blog for some days since something bad happened to me. Well, I kind of lost my grip. Lost my pride, something I could hold on to. But indeed I realize that this is what I always want to happen, since I have already lost myself since long ago. And if I stayed, I bet I would be more lost than that. So, I'm already okay with that.
While walking on a new journey to find myself again, I wrote a poem. It's titled 'Falling', about a condition happening to me now. I fall, but I stand up to find my light back.
Do you like it or hate it?
I fell hard into this solid ground
Broken, injured, all I have is wound
I feel like screaming with no sound
Hoping for a place for mƐ to be found
There ain't such a heaven in the sky
All that I believed was just a lie
With these wings how would I fly
When I spend every second with none but cry?
No, this is not mƐ that I should be
I always known I was born to be somebody
Now that I'm finally set as free
I'm ready to stand up for this world to see
The light I shined now shine back at mƐ
The Ľovε I spread now fulfills mƐ
No matter who I am, nobody leaves mƐ
Like I did to them, they strengthen mƐ
No need for mƐ to be so afraid somehow
I realize this is мγ real time to grow
I will shine мγ light again and glow
Someday, somewhere, no matter fast or slow
Broken, injured, all I have is wound
I feel like screaming with no sound
Hoping for a place for mƐ to be found
There ain't such a heaven in the sky
All that I believed was just a lie
With these wings how would I fly
When I spend every second with none but cry?
No, this is not mƐ that I should be
I always known I was born to be somebody
Now that I'm finally set as free
I'm ready to stand up for this world to see
The light I shined now shine back at mƐ
The Ľovε I spread now fulfills mƐ
No matter who I am, nobody leaves mƐ
Like I did to them, they strengthen mƐ
No need for mƐ to be so afraid somehow
I realize this is мγ real time to grow
I will shine мγ light again and glow
Someday, somewhere, no matter fast or slow
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!