3/24/12

Passionately Workaholic

You know what? Men who are passionately workaholic are sexy. I repeat, they are SEXY.

But please take this note: only the passionate ones. I mean it's them who work based totally on their passion and choice. Not everyone else's choice or force. Not because their parents want them to have that job. Not because their friends have such job. They work because it's their passion and the reason they were born into this world.

Sounds overrated? Indeed it doesn't.

I say they are sexy because they are passionate. People who work passionately will give their best effort to get all the jobs done, and they do it with fun like playing games. Yup, like playing games because they don't think of the job as a job, but as something they were born to do. And people who are passionate like this usually master the majors. Not as an expert, and sometimes not even well-known, but they really know what to do there. When they work, they are drowning in their own worlds, and couldn't seem to get back to earth. So instead of being annoyed by this kind of attitude, we better leave them and respect them by giving them time when they work.

And the results of their work?

So far, they're amazing.

As I wrote above, they give the best effort to get things done. From best effort comes great result. And from the process, they always find new lessons to learn. They have lives worth living. Lives that not everyone else can have.

But, yes, not everyone can be as lucky as these passionately workaholic people. Most of the time people can't even realize their true passions or figure out their hidden talents. Most people don't even get the chances to live according to their passions because of everyone else's force at them to do something else. Meanwhile, if you think life is easier for the passionately workaholic people, you're wrong.

Life is harder for them. Why? Because they do things according to only their passion. They don't listen to people who oppose them, they believe they do the right things. They do things not in common, sometimes considered abnormal. And for people who don't understand, they can be seen as wasting time and wasting money. People can also judge them when their works don't give fix income, high salary, or in short: a lot of money. When they fail, people who don't understand and oppose them would judge like 'see? I told you, don't do such job, this is wasting time and you don't even get richer.'

Life is harder for them, but to see them never stop is amazing. That's adorable.

I am categorized as a lucky passionately workaholic person as well. I live my life all according to my passion, to my way. I don't listen to people who oppose, I believe this is the reason I  was born into this world. Instead of keeping them oppose, I try my best to proove to them that they are wrong, that I really am capable to work on this, that I am happy living this life. Oh and my major is law. I haven't mastered it for sure, there are so much things I still need to learn, but I'm very passionate on this.

I tend to adore head over heels those passionately workaholic men. I realize they are annoying when they are drowning in their works. And I realize they are kind of not qualified to be loved by girls in common, because of their 'drowning' attitude. But I adore them. Maybe because I know how to be in their shoes, and I know they will respect me when I work because they work like me too. 

I wonder what would happen if two passionately workaholic people were in love with each other.I think maybe they would really respect each other, because they know how to be in each others' shoes, as I mentioned above. But really, I wonder what. And...I kind of hope to find a passionately workaholic man. I realize life would be harder for us, but I guess this is the only way for us to be happy by living our lives the way we should be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!