Assholes do exist.
Ugh.
Every human is asshole to the other in many different ways. Everyone is potential to be. Nobody is perfect, no human being is saint. Trust me, if you found a person whom is angelic for everyone, you better doubt that such person is a human.
But at this time, I'm not gonna talk about human as asshole. I'm gonna talk more specified, which is about kinds of asshole. And what are they?
1) Asshole by accident, and 2) Asshole by default
Admit it, they exist. Both are dangerous, but not in the same rate. And how can we differ them? Sure, I will define them one by one first, then my definition can be your measure to differ these assholes.
Asshole by accident
This kind of asshole is normal people like all of us. They only turn asshole when there are things that annoy them, piss them off, make them mad, or such. This kind of asshole is so human being, the difference is just they become more asshole than human in common. Annoying? Yep. Better to stay away from them? Yep, but only when they are mad. And when interacting with this kind of asshole, watch your action and words once you already found out the reason why they're assholes.
Asshole by default
This kind of asshole is also normal people but only from the outside. I have no idea why, but I think they were just born asshole. The difference with the previous kind of asshole is: this kind of asshole is annoying all the time, without reason. When they speak, they hurt the opponent. When they act, they piss the opponent off. None of their words nor actions are right. Even when we speak nicely to them, they will still hurt us. They will always find a way to kick our head, make us scream like 'what the fcuk???'. Too bad, this kind of asshole still has friends around, whom are not assholes because they are too good people who can tolerate this asshole, which on the other side, will make this asshole stays asshole. Annoying? VERY. Better to stay away from them? RECOMMENDED. If you had nothing to do with them, DO NOT ever communicate with them or you will end up killing yourself because of their attitude towards you.
Well, maybe I spread hate through this writing, but I just can't help myself not to write this. I am basically guiding myself in facing assholes, also to remind myself to stop being an asshole.
We are human, we love, we hate, we care, we don't. To hate is nonsense and useless, but still, if you can't help it, don't hate basing on differences (of races, religion, social status, etc.) but hate basing on this rate of asshole. Don't hate someone because he's poor, hate him because he's asshole. Don't hate her because she is albino, hate her because she's asshole. Make this asshole thingy as your reason to hate, because to hate basing on differences is so Before Century.
And remember my last words: beware, I repeat, BEWARE of asshole by DEFAULT.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!