Fairytale, fairytale. Nope, this post isn't related to my previous posts about how I wanted to doodle 'Today was A Fairytale' by Taylor Swift. This really is about fairytale, the princess story.

First, I really have no idea about Cinderella. I mean, how come we could live like her? Okay she's being bullied by her stepmother and stepsisters, she was treated like a servant in her own father's house. Then every girl in the country was invited to the prince's party. She was forbidden to attend the party by her stepmom and stepsists, then what did she do? She was crying endlessly, hoping for a magical help, and doing nothing. Yes, in the end there was a fairy godmother came to help her magically. But what if the fairy godmother never comes? I think she would end up crying and giving up, maybe one of her stepsisters would be married to the prince and be a princess.
If I were her, I would do anything to attend the party. I would save some money, or even borrow it from some people I know, since the invitation was spread until the H day. I would sneak out, ask a dressmaker nearby to make me a gown, and do my own hair. I'd borrow my neighbor's shoes, and ride my horse to the castle. There I'd meet the prince and dance with him.
Second, it's miss Sleeping Beauty or Princess Aurora. She was the cursed princess. Everyone in the castle, even some fairies, knew that she was destined die in her 17th birthday, although she wouldn't really die, she just fell asleep. But then she grew up naturally and still arranged a sweet seventeen birthday bash when everyone was invited. and what I didn't get was why she still went to the top of the tower and touched a needle that she knew would kill her. well in the end there was a brave prince coming in to break the curse by kissing her, and she got up. but what if the prince never comes? what if the hidden castle never found behind the rose bush? I think everyone in the castle would just die without the world knows.
If I were her, nope, if I were the king and queen, who were her parents, I'd demolish every sewing machine in my country. It's okay that we can't make clothes, I would import it from other countries. Meanwhile, I'd make my country enriched with agricultural products and mining products. I'd also make the technology in my country the best in the world. So that the people won't lack anything, and my country can always got clothing supplies from the world. I'd also teach my cursed daughter to always be careful about her soul because she was the crown princess who'd lead the country.
If I were the princess, I'd take care of myself very carefully. I won't do anything dangerous that would cost my life. Maybe I'd grow up as a not-adventurous girl, but I'd grow genius because my country's technology is the best and I was taught about how to improve it too. And if in the end I still had to die, I wouldn't want to wait too long for the prince to save me. Geez, I'd be too old when found! So I'd write letters to the whole world, telling how I and my country are in danger because of a witch's curse, and ask for every country to come and help whenever they lost contact with my country.
Oh. Well.
I really think like a country's president. or prime minister. or king. whatever.
That might be why I haven't been a princess who found (or is found by) the prince. but seriously, Cinderella and Aurora should have done better things in their own conditions. Stop crying, Cinderella, do something! And you, Aurora, you're threatened to death, then prepare to save yourself!
Sigh. I don't wanna live like in a fairytale. Because girls in fairytale are weak. they always cried for helps. they never helped themselves. there were always illogical miracle that solve their problems, and I think it won't give good education. maybe I won't let my kids read fairytale too in the future. I'd rather let them read biographies instead.

First, I really have no idea about Cinderella. I mean, how come we could live like her? Okay she's being bullied by her stepmother and stepsisters, she was treated like a servant in her own father's house. Then every girl in the country was invited to the prince's party. She was forbidden to attend the party by her stepmom and stepsists, then what did she do? She was crying endlessly, hoping for a magical help, and doing nothing. Yes, in the end there was a fairy godmother came to help her magically. But what if the fairy godmother never comes? I think she would end up crying and giving up, maybe one of her stepsisters would be married to the prince and be a princess.
If I were her, I would do anything to attend the party. I would save some money, or even borrow it from some people I know, since the invitation was spread until the H day. I would sneak out, ask a dressmaker nearby to make me a gown, and do my own hair. I'd borrow my neighbor's shoes, and ride my horse to the castle. There I'd meet the prince and dance with him.
Second, it's miss Sleeping Beauty or Princess Aurora. She was the cursed princess. Everyone in the castle, even some fairies, knew that she was destined die in her 17th birthday, although she wouldn't really die, she just fell asleep. But then she grew up naturally and still arranged a sweet seventeen birthday bash when everyone was invited. and what I didn't get was why she still went to the top of the tower and touched a needle that she knew would kill her. well in the end there was a brave prince coming in to break the curse by kissing her, and she got up. but what if the prince never comes? what if the hidden castle never found behind the rose bush? I think everyone in the castle would just die without the world knows.If I were her, nope, if I were the king and queen, who were her parents, I'd demolish every sewing machine in my country. It's okay that we can't make clothes, I would import it from other countries. Meanwhile, I'd make my country enriched with agricultural products and mining products. I'd also make the technology in my country the best in the world. So that the people won't lack anything, and my country can always got clothing supplies from the world. I'd also teach my cursed daughter to always be careful about her soul because she was the crown princess who'd lead the country.
If I were the princess, I'd take care of myself very carefully. I won't do anything dangerous that would cost my life. Maybe I'd grow up as a not-adventurous girl, but I'd grow genius because my country's technology is the best and I was taught about how to improve it too. And if in the end I still had to die, I wouldn't want to wait too long for the prince to save me. Geez, I'd be too old when found! So I'd write letters to the whole world, telling how I and my country are in danger because of a witch's curse, and ask for every country to come and help whenever they lost contact with my country.
Oh. Well.
I really think like a country's president. or prime minister. or king. whatever.
That might be why I haven't been a princess who found (or is found by) the prince. but seriously, Cinderella and Aurora should have done better things in their own conditions. Stop crying, Cinderella, do something! And you, Aurora, you're threatened to death, then prepare to save yourself!
Sigh. I don't wanna live like in a fairytale. Because girls in fairytale are weak. they always cried for helps. they never helped themselves. there were always illogical miracle that solve their problems, and I think it won't give good education. maybe I won't let my kids read fairytale too in the future. I'd rather let them read biographies instead.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!