Ah. Hello there. I'm here to just tell a simply complicated love story. Um...no. Not literally.
So, here it is. Right now, I am numb. I don't feel anything for men, even those that I always saw as my type (skinny, wearing glasses, tall, seems smart, etc.). When I see 'my type', I just thought they were like 'something I ever known before but I don't recognize it.' But don't get me wrong, I'm not closing my heart. If somebody, a man, wants to enter my life, then go ahead. Since the final decision would be on me, just do anything you love to do, but don't expect too high from me. I am numb, but not heart-closed, but unexpected.
Lately, I'm thinking about somebody in my past. Somebody good looking, smart, hard worker, kind, family loving, and...I guess, all the good stuff you can tell.
Not that I wanna fight for him again, I've told you I'm numb so what would I fight for? Besides, my love has been rejected. He wasn't my boyfriend, just a long-term crush, and he only saw me as a friend. But since the way he rejected me was (kinda) inappropriate, I can't be friends with him again.
Oh. I tried to, really. I added his Yahoo messenger again, in Facebook too, but he never seem to appear. Maybe I'm in his block list.
Just if you wanna know about him and all my desperate feelings on him, I have written some notes in Facebook. You can read in here, or here, or here, or here, or here.
I don't know why I lately think about him. The last time I heard he was attending my friend's wedding, alone (not with his girlfriend-seem-to-be), and it was around January. What comes to my mind is that he's single now. But what would I do? Nothing. I won't do anything. I don't feel anything towards him as well. I'm numb.
But I was just...some kinda acting weird when I opened his Facebook profile for fun. I straight scrolled to the down page. I...kinda resisted to see his photos closer. I don't know, maybe I was afraid I'll be trapped in his charm again. Even so, that's just a 'maybe' because my heart didn't skip beats. Lately it can't do.
I'm numb. But...yeah, I am.
Speaking of which, his face looks kinda like this:
Haha he's a model for my doodle! But his hair isn't that brown and his skin color is more tanned. such a good looking man. and what a lucky girl who is meant to be with him :)
So, here it is. Right now, I am numb. I don't feel anything for men, even those that I always saw as my type (skinny, wearing glasses, tall, seems smart, etc.). When I see 'my type', I just thought they were like 'something I ever known before but I don't recognize it.' But don't get me wrong, I'm not closing my heart. If somebody, a man, wants to enter my life, then go ahead. Since the final decision would be on me, just do anything you love to do, but don't expect too high from me. I am numb, but not heart-closed, but unexpected.
Lately, I'm thinking about somebody in my past. Somebody good looking, smart, hard worker, kind, family loving, and...I guess, all the good stuff you can tell.
Not that I wanna fight for him again, I've told you I'm numb so what would I fight for? Besides, my love has been rejected. He wasn't my boyfriend, just a long-term crush, and he only saw me as a friend. But since the way he rejected me was (kinda) inappropriate, I can't be friends with him again.
Oh. I tried to, really. I added his Yahoo messenger again, in Facebook too, but he never seem to appear. Maybe I'm in his block list.
Just if you wanna know about him and all my desperate feelings on him, I have written some notes in Facebook. You can read in here, or here, or here, or here, or here.
I don't know why I lately think about him. The last time I heard he was attending my friend's wedding, alone (not with his girlfriend-seem-to-be), and it was around January. What comes to my mind is that he's single now. But what would I do? Nothing. I won't do anything. I don't feel anything towards him as well. I'm numb.
But I was just...some kinda acting weird when I opened his Facebook profile for fun. I straight scrolled to the down page. I...kinda resisted to see his photos closer. I don't know, maybe I was afraid I'll be trapped in his charm again. Even so, that's just a 'maybe' because my heart didn't skip beats. Lately it can't do.
I'm numb. But...yeah, I am.
Speaking of which, his face looks kinda like this:
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!