If you read my post before, well this one is my conclusion about it. This is the answer about all my confusions in previous post.
So, I listen to Adele's Turning Tables, but the Glee version one, which was performed by Gwyneth Paltrow as Holly Holiday. I checked the lyrics out, and I could imagine what condition that makes Holly sing that song in the episode, because I've listened to (and favorited) this song long before I watched the Night of Neglect episode last night.
Just if you want to know the lyrics, here it is.
those lyrics made me realize of what I'm doing. I might be thinking about somebody I deadly loved, and still I adore, but I do nothing. I make no moves. I just stay calm, thinking, then let it go like nothing ever happened. It's all because I don't want to be deserted again. Not by him nor my expectations of him.
Yes, because under his thumb, I can't breathe.
So, I'd rather doing nothing. If Lady Antebellum said 'I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all' in their Need You Now, then it's not valid for me. I don't need any more injuries that distract me from thinking and doing anything more useful. I don't want anything to stand on my way to my dreams no more. Next time I'll be my own savior. I won't make wrong decisions, won't let my heart fall to the wrong no more. I'm gonna quit expecting for uncertain stuff.
Right now, as I said before, I'm numb. I think of somebody, but it's just for a while. I might still love him, but the time has been come to say goodbye to turning tables.
I'm turning tables. I already had.
So, I listen to Adele's Turning Tables, but the Glee version one, which was performed by Gwyneth Paltrow as Holly Holiday. I checked the lyrics out, and I could imagine what condition that makes Holly sing that song in the episode, because I've listened to (and favorited) this song long before I watched the Night of Neglect episode last night.
Just if you want to know the lyrics, here it is.
Close enough to start a war
All that I have is on the floor
God only knows what we're fighting for
All that I say, you always say more
I can't keep up with your turning tables
Under your thumb, I can't breathe
So, I won't let you close enough to hurt me
No, I won't ask you, you to just desert me
I cant give you, what you think you gave me
It's time to say goodbye to turning tables
To turning tables
Under haunted skies I see
Where love is lost, your ghost is found
I braved a hundred storms to leave you
As hard as you try, no I will never be knocked down
Next time I'll be braver
I'll be my own savior
When the thunder calls for me
Next time I'll be braver
I'll be my own savior
Standing on my own two feet
those lyrics made me realize of what I'm doing. I might be thinking about somebody I deadly loved, and still I adore, but I do nothing. I make no moves. I just stay calm, thinking, then let it go like nothing ever happened. It's all because I don't want to be deserted again. Not by him nor my expectations of him.
Yes, because under his thumb, I can't breathe.
So, I'd rather doing nothing. If Lady Antebellum said 'I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all' in their Need You Now, then it's not valid for me. I don't need any more injuries that distract me from thinking and doing anything more useful. I don't want anything to stand on my way to my dreams no more. Next time I'll be my own savior. I won't make wrong decisions, won't let my heart fall to the wrong no more. I'm gonna quit expecting for uncertain stuff.
Right now, as I said before, I'm numb. I think of somebody, but it's just for a while. I might still love him, but the time has been come to say goodbye to turning tables.
I'm turning tables. I already had.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!