Phewwwwww...finally, after waited for so long, this poem was successfully composed! Seriously, since 2 weeks ago, when I held a long conversation with my friends, which was a serious one, I have always been thinking about an idea to write this poem.
I was 'judged' (not in a bad term) that I notice a man by his look. I did not deny it, because I am kinda like that. When I was attracted to his look, I would want to know his inside and I will learn to love it, either it's naturally or by mean. I'm not a kind of girl who can let anyone inside, I don't even like being one-sided approached. I like it when a man I love approaches me, but I want to approach him too, so that he knows that I feel the same. I'm a kind of person who believes that there's nothing in this world that we can get without hard work.
So, this is it. I simply titled this poem 'Book' because I probably don't like a long title lately. And since I also think the title 'Book' has said it all, from the first time the subject found 'him' in a beautiful cover, that she brings him everywhere, until herself who patiently waits until he wants to open the chapter and let her in. Love it? Hate it? Tell me anything!
You are a kind of book
That I will gladly read
I found you in a bookshelf
In a wide library I recognize
You are nothing but attractive
Tempting me with that beauty
Your cover page makes me believe
That I will love you unconditionally
Today I may haven't fallen yet
But I must bring you everywhere
So the world knows you are mine
So no one can steal you from me
Until you open the first chapter
Let me read and love you forever
You're too real to be in my dream
So close that I can hold you
In a space I call reality
You are my wish comes true
No one else can be your owner
You belong to me ever after
We'll shine and complete each other
Compared to star, we'll be brighter
This could be impossible
But I can't stop all these steps
Giving up on you, I'm unable
That I will gladly read
I found you in a bookshelf
In a wide library I recognize
You are nothing but attractive
Tempting me with that beauty
Your cover page makes me believe
That I will love you unconditionally
Today I may haven't fallen yet
But I must bring you everywhere
So the world knows you are mine
So no one can steal you from me
Until you open the first chapter
Let me read and love you forever
You're too real to be in my dream
So close that I can hold you
In a space I call reality
You are my wish comes true
No one else can be your owner
You belong to me ever after
We'll shine and complete each other
Compared to star, we'll be brighter
This could be impossible
But I can't stop all these steps
Giving up on you, I'm unable
Since I feel like told, you need my caress
Please open up and love me
Show me how to reach your ending
I will wait even if it takes my life
For you, the one for me
Please open up and love me
Show me how to reach your ending
I will wait even if it takes my life
For you, the one for me

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!