11/29/11

I Will Follow



Wow, why did I do this? LOL I don't even know, I just wanted to try writing a poem with pen, and on a paper. Too bad, my handwriting is so screwed up, but I honestly has predicted this. Say that I just wrote it on my book because I need a photograph for this post. LOL.

This poem alone is inspired by my conversation yesterday with my girl. We were talking about many things like personally, when we were walking from a mall to another. She was kind of inspiring me when she talked about 'following where the heart goes'. About not to lie to ourselves and go where our hearts lead us to. So, I end up writing this poem.

For I don't know how many times
I am trapped in your invitation
Who can stand looking at you standing there
While touching you is all I always want to do?

You're such a cold ice mountain
Hard to break like a solid wall of stone
Who am I to be inside your world
While I'm not even strong enough to knock on your door?

But I quit running from myself
I stop wondering what to do or I should do
Where my heart goes I will follow
Where my hands touch I will go
Where my body lays I will stay
And it's all going towards you

You're a reality better than my every dream
The one that keeps me fall to the ground
Let me in, let me in, let me be inside you
For I'm the only one in this world to handle you

There it is. Love it? Hate it? I alone am not too confident with that since I wrote less words than usually. But it's written, and there it is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!