Sometimes in life, not everything can go the way you expect. When you do good things, help people for example, doesn't mean they will always like it. Doesn't mean that you will always be appreciated. Mind the time, mind what matters, mind whether you are asked or not. Because if you don't, you'll end up bullying someone with your favor.
And this poem is for you who had bullied me by helping me. Thanks to you, the heaven now becomes hell for me. But I won't leave because I want to watch you leave.
Thought yőυ were a friend
That I can always count on
Someone I had to depend
But now those days are gone
There's no such sweet thing no more
Since I knew yőυ're just a stranger
Who cuts ♏y ways like a terror
As yőυ freeze ♏y heart colder
It's not a favor, it's a torture
I know yőυ Ľovε to see mξ cry
Yőυ don't help mξ, yőυ just drain mξ
I feel yoυя laughter while I bleed
But I will stay strong and hold on
Cause I know it's yőυ who'll leave
I wonder where I went wrong
And why yőυ always bring mξ down
As if I'm never around
Like I can't scream any sound
Yőυ make mξ hate to see this place
But this is where I belong
♏y decision is to stay here
To see yőυ someday disappear
Never will I lose to yőυ
No matter what yőυ steal from mξ
Until yőυ see mξ above yoυя head
Where yoυя hands couldn't reach mξ
That I can always count on
Someone I had to depend
But now those days are gone
There's no such sweet thing no more
Since I knew yőυ're just a stranger
Who cuts ♏y ways like a terror
As yőυ freeze ♏y heart colder
It's not a favor, it's a torture
I know yőυ Ľovε to see mξ cry
Yőυ don't help mξ, yőυ just drain mξ
I feel yoυя laughter while I bleed
But I will stay strong and hold on
Cause I know it's yőυ who'll leave
I wonder where I went wrong
And why yőυ always bring mξ down
As if I'm never around
Like I can't scream any sound
Yőυ make mξ hate to see this place
But this is where I belong
♏y decision is to stay here
To see yőυ someday disappear
Never will I lose to yőυ
No matter what yőυ steal from mξ
Until yőυ see mξ above yoυя head
Where yoυя hands couldn't reach mξ
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!