11/21/11

Farewell Rhyme

Yesterday I was waiting for my friends to go to a wedding together but I came too early while they were late. Because I had no idea where to go, I went to the ladies toilet and sat on the washing stand. There, I listened to songs from Touchy, my iPod Touch, while I was chatting with Plurkers in Whatsapp, using Torchy, my white Blackberry Torch.  

Actually, yesterday was a 'moment' for me. I realized finally that I wanted something that I am not required to reach. Something that only takes an extraordinary person to have, whom is not me. I lost faith in myself right when I recalled every moment of myself trying to reach out. I can't go on anymore. This one thing is too hard. This is an unsolved math equation. Uncompounded puzzle pieces. While I always failed working on equations and puzzles because I don't like them. So, I decide to let go. I say goodbye, but I don't release it with hate. The problem is in both of me and that thing, not in something that connects us. I don't blame anyone for this. I just say goodbye, that is.

And to celebrate the moment, I got a haircut too. But before it, when I was sitting on the washing stand, I wrote a poem. I was some kind of inspired by Owl City's Lonely Lullaby and Dia Frampton's Inventing Shadows. Here it is.

I put back the book to the shelf
'Cause I can't find the key to unlock it
I change ♏y sailing direction
'Cause the wave resists ♏y ship

It takes a strong pouring rain
To break a cold solid stone
It takes a heart that never give in
To fight so hard and open the door

I am not good enough for yőυ
I fail to find yoυя key
I am unable to reach yoυя shore
I can't break yoυя wall of bricks
Not required to open yoυя gate
Goodbye I say to yoυя paradise

Yőυ stand there alone with yourself
Comfortable with loneliness
Never let anyone come in
Nobody can enter yoυя world

But yoυя beauty is truly pure
Yőυ're the realest thing I wanted
Better than every dream of mine
That I loved for what yőυ are

I hope that yőυ find happiness
With what yőυ are or what yőυ'll be
I am here praying for yőυ
As a friend that yőυ can call true

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!