I had funny conversation with my friends in WhatsApp chat group. So, one of my girls finally got a boyfriend last Friday night, then she told us in Saturday. In that chat, one of my boys acted as if he was jealous that this girl finally dates somebody and said he has composed song lyrics for that moment, but he hasn't made the music. I challenged him to upload his lyrics to the chat bar so that I could write a poem to reply it. He did it, we all read it and like touched because the lyrics were about losing someone to someone else and the subject ends up regret everything. It contains of some unusual words, that is why I really respect my friend for being some kinda talented.
Then I wrote a poem for the reply, which did not even take more than 10 minutes. The reply itself is about someone who has fought for the one she/he loved but failed because this beloved one did not let her/him in, so she/he gave up and told the beloved one not to search for her/him because she/he had decided to be with someone else.
I don't know whether this is talent or what, but I guess it's not. Because I actually just re-used some words I have put in my previous poem, Farewell Rhyme, for the main idea is pretty much similar. LOL I know this is bad, not creative in other words. Ugh but like I care, I somehow like this poem. Its title is Time is Up, I really had no idea of others.
I don't know whether this is talent or what, but I guess it's not. Because I actually just re-used some words I have put in my previous poem, Farewell Rhyme, for the main idea is pretty much similar. LOL I know this is bad, not creative in other words. Ugh but like I care, I somehow like this poem. Its title is Time is Up, I really had no idea of others.
I spent ♏y lifetime for yőυ
Sailed with this broken ship
Just so that I can reach yoυя shore
And make ♏y own paradise
I spread ♏y wings and flown high
So high to reach yoυя sky
I believed heaven was there
Right in yoυя arms that I dreamed of
But the waves hit ♏y ship
The shore I saw was getting further
Lightning stroke ♏y wings
And they were torn into two
Yoυя sky was getting higher
While ♏y heart crashed the ground
Breaking yoυя wall takes a hard work
Opening yoυя door needs patience
While waiting for yőυ is nonsense
For yőυ never ever let mξ in
♏y time is up, I can't wait any longer
I see how wε're not meant to be
So I throw ♏y hopes away
To find a light that leads mξ
Don't come back to find mξ
I am nowhere for yőυ now
I have decided to live ♏y own path
The way yőυ live in yoυя world
Sailed with this broken ship
Just so that I can reach yoυя shore
And make ♏y own paradise
I spread ♏y wings and flown high
So high to reach yoυя sky
I believed heaven was there
Right in yoυя arms that I dreamed of
But the waves hit ♏y ship
The shore I saw was getting further
Lightning stroke ♏y wings
And they were torn into two
Yoυя sky was getting higher
While ♏y heart crashed the ground
Breaking yoυя wall takes a hard work
Opening yoυя door needs patience
While waiting for yőυ is nonsense
For yőυ never ever let mξ in
♏y time is up, I can't wait any longer
I see how wε're not meant to be
So I throw ♏y hopes away
To find a light that leads mξ
Don't come back to find mξ
I am nowhere for yőυ now
I have decided to live ♏y own path
The way yőυ live in yoυя world

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!