So I was some kinda mad and sad last Saturday. I had a bad Friday and one of my relative was died suddenly in Saturday morning. I was also disturbed of my friend who seemed to be lying to me, and he is a grantor of empty hopes. When I almost exploded, I wrote these words. If I could play music instrument, I'd compose a song with these.
Yőυ came by surprise
Got yőυ rock ♏y world
Took Мξ from numb
Gave Мξ the sweetest
Yőυ're beautiful
I'm addicted
No matter how I know
Yőυ never mean to go any further
Yőυ're irresistible and such
How would I say no?
But yőυ never, never, ever
Take Мξ anywhere
Yőυ have empty hopes to give
So much, too much to give
To stupid girls like Мξ
To innocent ones like Мξ
Will yoυя empty hopes
Someday become hopes?
I expect it for Мξ
But the decision is on yőυ
It was titled 'Empty Hopes.' It's been a long time, by the way, since I last wrote a poem.
Yőυ came by surprise
Got yőυ rock ♏y world
Took Мξ from numb
Gave Мξ the sweetest
Yőυ're beautiful
I'm addicted
No matter how I know
Yőυ never mean to go any further
Yőυ're irresistible and such
How would I say no?
But yőυ never, never, ever
Take Мξ anywhere
Yőυ have empty hopes to give
So much, too much to give
To stupid girls like Мξ
To innocent ones like Мξ
Will yoυя empty hopes
Someday become hopes?
I expect it for Мξ
But the decision is on yőυ
It was titled 'Empty Hopes.' It's been a long time, by the way, since I last wrote a poem.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!