Geez, what did I do? Writing poem in a car on my way to office? LOL. Well, actually I got this poem idea since Monday. This poem is about someone who made you believe in love again, but this person never means to go anywhere with you. Still, this person wants you to stay, holding on to you, and you don't know why.
Why do yőυ hold on Мξ?
It was in the middle of summer
When I did not believe in Ľovε
Thought that I'd always live alone
Numb and cold, couldn't feel ♏y heart
But yőυ came around and stay
Change ♏y hours with that smile
Pour every single kindness everyday
Give what I need as if yőυ can read ♏y mind
Should I be happy or should I not?
Cause yőυ do the same thing
Easily not to only Мξ
I've been leaving yőυ behind
Trying to act like yőυ're not in my mind
But, damn, yőυ always come back around
Like there's nowhere else to be found
Keeping yourself safe and sound
By holding on Мξ whenever I'm gone
Why do yőυ hold on Мξ?
I wish yőυ quit and leave Мξ alone
And spend yoυя life with everyone
While yőυ can't seem to let Мξ run
Keep Мξ wondering of what in me that yőυ want
It was in the middle of summer
When I did not believe in Ľovε
Thought that I'd always live alone
Numb and cold, couldn't feel ♏y heart
But yőυ came around and stay
Change ♏y hours with that smile
Pour every single kindness everyday
Give what I need as if yőυ can read ♏y mind
Should I be happy or should I not?
Cause yőυ do the same thing
Easily not to only Мξ
I've been leaving yőυ behind
Trying to act like yőυ're not in my mind
But, damn, yőυ always come back around
Like there's nowhere else to be found
Keeping yourself safe and sound
By holding on Мξ whenever I'm gone
Why do yőυ hold on Мξ?
I wish yőυ quit and leave Мξ alone
And spend yoυя life with everyone
While yőυ can't seem to let Мξ run
Keep Мξ wondering of what in me that yőυ want
I can't be happy, no, I can't
Cause right now empty hopes
Can kill Мξ right away
Why do yőυ hold on Мξ?
What do yőυ find in Мξ?
Don't keep Мξ questioning forever
What's so hard to ask Мξ to hold on yőυ?
Don't hold on Мξ
Because I'll hold on yőυ
love it.. love it.. love it...
ReplyDeletethank you.. thank you.. thank you..
ReplyDeleteso i didn't know you began to write poems again :) theme for this one: mixed emotion
ReplyDeletehihihi thank you, I will try to make more emotional poems :D
ReplyDelete