Sooooooooooo Plurk is under maintenance again! I have nothing to do, got no task from boss nor clients, and I'm too lazy studying for bar exam. I had made one power of attorney and now I want some rest, period.
Because of I have nothing to do (but tweeting stupidly with massive Plurkers who usually move to Twitter when Plurk is under maintenance), I remember a poem I want to write. So this morning I got two ideas to write, one is about 'fixing broken relationship' and the other is about 'staying close to someone'. Since the current condition is closer to the first one, so I wrote the first one first. What, repeating? LOL
Have you ever had a good relationship with a friend? You were always together every day and night like you stick to each other, and because of whatsoever short distance you frequently spent times together, just the two of you? Until suddenly, you don't understand why, but your friend acted colder to you and you couldn't stand it so you acted as cold as your friend. Both of you suddenly disconnected, while you know you had some things you can only share with each others. You become strangers to each others. You don't understand your friend, neither does your friend to you. But you two still have something to hold on. The only thing that still connects you, while the rest fails.
Yőυ were ♏y melody
I sang about yőυ every night
Can't stop yoυя name rhyming in ♏y head
I remember those perfect days
Now the sky turns darker
As yoυя eyes grow so much colder
I can't hold on yőυ any longer
For nowhere wε'll be never
I try to find the broken pieces
Collect and compound one to others
But no matter how hard I try
No matter how hard yőυ try
Our links have been missing somewhere
And wε fail to find them anywhere
Our hearts lost the connection
Couldn't see yőυ as I did
The way yőυ don't get mξ right
There's no more left of us
But the melody stays around
As the only piece I can find
The only treasure worth holding on
As the rest is disappeared and gone
I sang about yőυ every night
Can't stop yoυя name rhyming in ♏y head
I remember those perfect days
Now the sky turns darker
As yoυя eyes grow so much colder
I can't hold on yőυ any longer
For nowhere wε'll be never
I try to find the broken pieces
Collect and compound one to others
But no matter how hard I try
No matter how hard yőυ try
Our links have been missing somewhere
And wε fail to find them anywhere
Our hearts lost the connection
Couldn't see yőυ as I did
The way yőυ don't get mξ right
There's no more left of us
But the melody stays around
As the only piece I can find
The only treasure worth holding on
As the rest is disappeared and gone
I don't understand why I finally titled this poem as 'melody', but maybe because it's the meaning of my friend's name and it's the only thing that keeps us together. The truth is I and my friend are strangers to each others since the first time we met until now. I realize that the togetherness we shared was like forced, just because we must spend time together for the 'whatsoever short distant.' But we have one thing that we both love, the really only one thing that ties us.
It's music.
Wah, tentang kaka **** ya? (ninja)
ReplyDeleteiyah tentang si **** [gosip]
ReplyDeletecomplicated (evilsmirk)
ReplyDeleteeverybody said so: complicated (haha)
ReplyDelete