Last Friday I was some kinda inspired by someone who's so beautiful and amazing, so I got an idea to write a poem titled The One. But since there were things happened, I didn't get the words right away. I don't know why I finally wrote this in Saturday morning when I woke up, right still on my bed.
This poem is about finding a beautiful person, but you never knew that this person is beautiful until you two finally met. And then things changed, you two get closer, your relationship is getting mutual, and you find this person is like equal to you. Perfect for you. And you feel like you're also perfect for this person. The beauty of you two blend in a perfect picture. You're perfect, this person is perfect, and you two collide.
Here it is.
Never knew yőυ're beautiful
Never knew yőυ're wonderful
Everything has changed
I breathe in, I breathe out
Yőυ shine as bright as sun
I shine bright beside yőυ
Wε are two perfections collide
Nothing can break us apart
Say yőυ're the one
I call yőυ the one
Heaven whispers quietly
That yőυ're the one for Мξ
Don't yőυ clearly see
That wε were meant to be?
How wε're captured perfectly
Together, yőυ and Мξ?
Yőυ stay forever in ♏y heart
I tell yőυ every day and night
Nobody can do it like us
Wε belong for the rest of our lives
Again, I wish I wrote a song with these words as the lyrics.
kyaaaa, kaka pitce, kau kah itu? puisinya, dalem, dalem banget.. *jadi ingat you know who* (ninja)
ReplyDeleteit's great, dalem (tears), jadikan lagu (rock)
ReplyDeleteterima kasih kalian semua, aku sangat merasa tersanjung dan terpesona hingga season 13 (cozy)
ReplyDeleteoops!!!!! ini puisi buat vol termos toh
ReplyDeleteIni adalah puisi untuk The One (taser)
ReplyDeletego girl :)
ReplyDeletethank you thehootingmind!
ReplyDelete