Yesterday I left my book at office. I should have studied for bar exam by working on those problems, but I left the book. So last night I just read Criminal Procedural Code and memorizing trial periods. But who can stand such a situation? I ended up writing a poem I've been wanting to write since last week.
So I had a conversation with my friend, about a mysterious beautiful person. We chat until we reached a point of what I would do to this person if he wants to be with me in such a mysterious condition. I said I don't matter as long as he's doing the best for himself, for us, and he's doing it for good. As long as he treats me right and loves me the way I deserve, I'm okay with that.
Then I came up with this poem.
Wε're sitting on a table for two
I spend ♏y time questioning yőυ
Yőυ just laugh and smile at Мξ
Leaving Мξ with a big mystery
I am wondering forever
About who yőυ are, what yőυ like
How yőυ do and who yőυ Ľovε
And still I can't find any answers
Yőυ're an unsolved math equation
Uncompounded puzzle pieces
I'm not good enough to finish yőυ
But everyday I let yőυ know
That yőυ're beautiful the way yőυ are
So yőυ don't have to go so far
If yőυ turn yoυя heart around
Yőυ know yőυ'll always have Мξ found
Yőυ can trust Мξ all the time
Don't think that I'll leave yőυ behind
Yőυ're a treasure I've been searching
Beside yőυ I'm brightly shining
Believe that wε're made for each other
'Cause only with Мξ yőυ do better
The way yőυ are is wonderful
Everyday I learn to Ľovε yőυ like a fool
A picture perfect, that's yőυ and Мξ
Drawn by God so the world can see
Look at Мξ and change yoυя mind
Fall for Мξ and be mine
I'll Ľovε yőu for every piece yőυ have
In every second of yoυя life
I spend ♏y time questioning yőυ
Yőυ just laugh and smile at Мξ
Leaving Мξ with a big mystery
I am wondering forever
About who yőυ are, what yőυ like
How yőυ do and who yőυ Ľovε
And still I can't find any answers
Yőυ're an unsolved math equation
Uncompounded puzzle pieces
I'm not good enough to finish yőυ
But everyday I let yőυ know
That yőυ're beautiful the way yőυ are
So yőυ don't have to go so far
If yőυ turn yoυя heart around
Yőυ know yőυ'll always have Мξ found
Yőυ can trust Мξ all the time
Don't think that I'll leave yőυ behind
Yőυ're a treasure I've been searching
Beside yőυ I'm brightly shining
Believe that wε're made for each other
'Cause only with Мξ yőυ do better
The way yőυ are is wonderful
Everyday I learn to Ľovε yőυ like a fool
A picture perfect, that's yőυ and Мξ
Drawn by God so the world can see
Look at Мξ and change yoυя mind
Fall for Мξ and be mine
I'll Ľovε yőu for every piece yőυ have
In every second of yoυя life
buat si 'the one' itu yaaa?? uugh... so sweeet... hiks...
ReplyDeleteco cuuuuiiiit
ReplyDeleteterima kasih semuanya, aqooh terharu T_T iyah this is for the one
ReplyDeleteFitche soooo lovely.
ReplyDeleteButuh arranger untuk buatin nadanya?
I give you my best friend number
gue sih sebenernya lagi belajar fruity loops cid, nanti2 aja deh kalo gue udah nyerah mihihi...thank you dear :*
ReplyDeleteowh cinta emang kyak matematika dimana ada penjumlahan pengurangan bahkan pembagian,, tapi cinta tidak pernah ada perkalian (pengecualian) karena cinta itu tanpa syarat dan tanpa alsan :) *puisi yg cantik mbak you*
ReplyDeletebud kok tumben normal? hahahaha makasih banyak yah, highest compliment of the day nih puisi gue disimpulkan gitu :*
ReplyDeletesebenarnya si gua males ama yg namanya cinta , tapi kayaknya nggak dah , you make me confident in myself , tq.
ReplyDeletemakasih ya :* another high compliment...gue sendiri pun lagi nggak so into cinta2an, tapi namanya karya seni itu kan pada dasarnya melebih2kan aja yah :D :D
ReplyDeletegue lupa deh masukkin frasa 'the one' ke puisi ini...sigh
ReplyDeleteAaaaaaak super duper okeh punyah kaaaak! Suka banget! <3
ReplyDeletewoah terima kasih ;)
ReplyDelete