1/26/12

It Comes True!

Again, I have a dream and it comes true.


Last year, I had a dream of drawing 'today was a fairytale' and I made it true by drawing using MS Paint. This year, another dream has been true. I have dreamed about this since last year, but I just made it true this year. 

No, not I. It should be 'we'.

Finally, one of my short poem, At Your Worst, turned into a beautiful song titled 'Love You at Your Worst'. Turned into music and lyrics, performed by an awesome vocal.  

I really lost words to write, still I'm excited and amazed, since this is an awesome beautiful song, and some people love the lyrics adapted from my poem. I feel awesome, totally. 

Well, please listen and download the song here. 

All thanks to Endy, Budi, Dwan, and Alit. You guys have done so well, my dream comes true because of all of you! 

Dream comes true
It's so funny now that I see
How different life turned out to be
I realize that it's my destiny


by the way, Kat is so pretty in this performance totally distracted

2 comments:

  1. :)
    Eh tapi puisinya dibuat dgn motivasi apa fit? :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ada di sini mba --> http://chocofit.blogspot.com/2011/12/to-love-you-at-your-worst.html hehehe...

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!