Yesterday I spent my whole day at home for some bed rest to cure injury on my knee. I, who lately is used to play outside, felt like somehow lonelier and I don't really like having a leisure time like that. Leisure time will let me think. When I think, I'll think deep. While thinking deep, I will recall. When I recall and think deep, I will imagine and hope. When my imaginations and hopes don't come true, I will fall hard and get hurt.
That's why I don't really like leisure time at home, doing nothing like that. Because I was born that way, the deep-thinker.
But then, I just took the good side. I can get some rest and today my knee is getting better, though still it hurts when I walk and bend. I ate a lot too...errr I don't know whether it's good or bad because I officially gain weight -___-
And I wrote a poem. I was some kind of inspired by a situation when you just met somebody yesterday, and you already miss him/her today as if you both haven't met for a long time. You feel stupid but you can't help it, you just have no choice but go with it. You deadly miss this person, as I title my poem. When you think of him/her, your heart beats faster than ever. You can't think of anyone else, until you wonder what happens with you and whether this person is made for you. Overrated, yes, LOL, but I think that's what art is about.
But I haven't written this kind of theme since long ago, so I tried to, and I spent a little much time writing this because I wasn't used to. So, do you love it or hate it?
Call mξ mad or even insane
I even wonder where's мγ mind
Heart skips beat less than a second
As in мγ head yőυ run around
I recall every moment wε passed by
More than I think of yőυ every day
Every move of yőυrs that caught мγ eye
Every smile of yours that let mξ die
Say whatever but I deadly miss yőυ
Yoυя eyes, yoυя laugh, and yoυя voice too
I miss times мγ dream came true
When I walked there right beside yőυ
It's just a day passed by, I know
But yesterday feels not enough to show
I don't get what happens to mξ
Мγ heart like screams uncontrollably
Calling for yőυ to set it free
Like nobody else could be made for mξ
Are yőυ the one I've been yearning for?
The sun that lights мγ earth brighter
If I loved yőυ, would yőυ love mξ more?
So wε can turn this world better
I even wonder where's мγ mind
Heart skips beat less than a second
As in мγ head yőυ run around
I recall every moment wε passed by
More than I think of yőυ every day
Every move of yőυrs that caught мγ eye
Every smile of yours that let mξ die
Say whatever but I deadly miss yőυ
Yoυя eyes, yoυя laugh, and yoυя voice too
I miss times мγ dream came true
When I walked there right beside yőυ
It's just a day passed by, I know
But yesterday feels not enough to show
I don't get what happens to mξ
Мγ heart like screams uncontrollably
Calling for yőυ to set it free
Like nobody else could be made for mξ
Are yőυ the one I've been yearning for?
The sun that lights мγ earth brighter
If I loved yőυ, would yőυ love mξ more?
So wε can turn this world better

Sweet fit. As usual...
ReplyDeletethanks cid :*
ReplyDelete