12/20/11

Forgotten (Under The Spotlight)

Good morning! What's the story today? I have two.

This morning, the public car that I got ride to office was broke. Darn. So I must walked from toll road in front of Paramadina University to my office with my knee still injured. I wish it was good for recovering, although in fact it's getting worse .___. 

But yesterday I was so happy. Maybe not happy, but...excited. I felt awesome. Remember my post about the witch story? I met this witch yesterday when I was on my way home. I wanted to get a ride in a public car, and when I looked at the back seat somebody was waving to me. I waved back while questioning 'who is he?' and tried to sit on middle seat, but then I looked to the back seat again, the waving person asked me where the secretary was, then I was like...POP! Oh my Gosh, it was the witch! LOL! If I'm not mistaken, this is the second week since he left office, but I already forgot his unimportant face. Then because the middle seat was too full, I moved to other car, also because I was lazy breathing air in the same car with the witch.  

I checked my BlackBerry Messenger contact for fun, and found out the witch was no more in my list! Oh my God! It means he already removed me! YAY! I actually planned to do that, but I felt like it wasn't too important to do, besides I don't really care whether he's in my list or not, it won't affect my life. But don't you think it's awesome when I act cool all this time, then the person I don't care at all about whether he's dead or alive hate just left on his own without my push? I feel sooo awesome! I feel like partyin'! LOL!

Okay let's go back to poem. So, this is my last verses of the post I made in Plurk. This one is about you can't see anyone else but the person you love. Seeing this person gives you bravery to come near him/her, and suddenly you feel like the world approves you two to be together. Hate it? Love it? oh yeah, the title is Under The Spotlight.


I couldn't see anyone else
in мγ sight no one was there
all I see was yőυ and yőυ alone
as if yőυ're the only thing alive on this earth

bravery came out of мγ body and soul
I walked straight right to yőυ
I moved freely beside yőυ
the way the spotlight was shining on us

suddenly every eye was staring at us
the crowd remained in silence
Giving us time to collide
Giving us space to shine together

like two comets wε crashed
wε bumped into each other
But wε never been destroyed
for wε completed each other

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!