I am wondering this morning of who I should be and what kind of girl I must be, and all I know is I love being me. though sometimes I feel like wrong being me
for I ain't no like any other girls, but like I can change myself to be
someone else.
why would I try to fit in if I'm best at standing out?
enough
for me that in this life I ain't no fit in society, instead I found
people who can accept my uniqueness.
people think of me as strong and
solid, unlike any other girls, and I won't deny it for it is who I am.
instead of being afraid that my strength will scare people, I'd love
more to think of what I can do for people with this strength.
I want to give strength to the weak and inspire the lost.
I want to dare the quiet to speak up and bring the sad to laughter.
I want to find keys to open locked doors and climb the high walls.
I want to help people to love themselves by being the person they love to be.
And that's my way of standing out.
Posted on December 15, 2011
by Chocofit
in
change,
girl,
help,
love,
myself,
people,
society,
solid,
standing out,
strength,
strong,
unique,
weak
| with
No comments
| Permalink
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!