According to my previous post, this one is the second four verses of the post I made in Plurk when I was possessed. You know what...if a spirit or a ghost can be so poetic, it's not too scary. Indeed it's some kind of cool because when it possessed me I could be more poet than ever.
Actually, because I never seen it, I don't really believe that ghost or spirit appear in scary shape. It might just be caused by human's imagination, because psychologically what human thinks can come true. But who knows, I think this way because I never seen, and I wish I never will.
if a ghost looked like this, would you still be afraid?
By the way, some employees in office next door were frequently possessed. I don't understand why, but most of them who were possessed had just come from the toilet but not the toilet near my office. Some people said it's because the toilet is dirty so the genies, ghosts, or spirits, like to stay there and possess people. I don't see how they can conclude that way, like they already known the ghosts personally and ever interviewed them about that. To me, those possessed people were just in stress or depression, they might had too much to think about, deeply, until their mind couldn't stand it and went crazy.
Oh hell, what am I talking about? Isn't this post about my new poem? Why was I talking about ghost? damn, I was distracted -______-
So, this one poem is still about the attractive person you adore, or you love. You become so poetic when you think of this person or when you're with this person, and you love to hear this person name is called and you like to call it too until you can't stand it. this person is perfect with the imperfection. you just fall so simply.
I bet yőυ never knew
how every poetic silly words
always came up when yőυ were there
with all that imperfect perfection
I bet yőυ never knew
that every time yoυя name was called
I want to record so I can turn and listen to it
for uncountable times
when the time came for yőυ
yőυ stepped on the dance floor
beautifully you were moving
like yőυ spend yoυя entire life to dance
in the crowd yőυ were shining
brighter than every star I seen in the sky
glowing like a diamond in the sand
that undeniably caught my eye
that undeniably caught my eye
Love it? Hate it? Personally, I love the words I put in. Please comment. Oh, I nearly forgot, the poem title is Perfection.

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!