I passed the bar exam! YAY!
The news was spread this morning. First I got the news from my coworker via BlackBerry Messenger, that made my heart skipped beats. Suddenly I forgot about all wishes, I concentrated on this matter, I pray to God to make me pass. I tried to see the announcement from Torchy, but I couldn't open the .pdf file, damn! So I just copied and pasted the Peradi link and posted it in BlackBerry Messenger group chat for PKPA participants.
Then one of my PKPA friend replied in group chat, congratulated me for passing the test. I didn't believe it because I thought he thought I had passed. So I did private chat with him, and this is it:
I got 2 private chats afterwards, both were from my coworkers. The lawyer coworker congratulated me and asked for celebration. The secretary coworker sent me this chat:
That one was private chat to secretary from the witch. Yeah that forgotten witch. I didn't think he would give such a damn, but he probably just passed by the Peradi website and found my name. Not that I don't accept his good will, because I told the secretary to send my thanks to him. I guess we could really reconcile now.
So, this is it! My prayer all this time has been answered with a positive one! I passed the exam and now I'm the candidate for advocate! YAY! YAY! YAY! Happy ending!
Who says? -___-'
As in that song, each happy ending is a brand new beginning. I haven't even become a lawyer yet. There are still so much to do until I become one. I must write 3 criminal case trial reports and 6 private case trial reports during next two years, as a proof of my internship in a law firm. Then I must make some more documents. I must also prepare documents to get temporary permission from Peradi. So so so lazyyyy -___-' but I must do that! I've been one step ahead to make my dream, of becoming a lawyer, come true. I can't stop here, never.
Well, congratulations to everyone who passed the bar exam too, then! I found some friends passed and some failed, but the ones who failed are them who were not prepared enough for the exam or didn't understand procedural law, so I think it makes sense.
Let's celebrate now! Buy cakes! Buy food! Dye my hair red! It's a happy happy day!


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!