12/19/11

To Love You At Your Worst


Today I finally got Adam Lambert's new single, Better Than I Know Myself. Such a beautiful music combined with beautiful lyrics, performed by beautiful voice. So inspiring. I am inspired.


This morning actually I have been thinking about some words I want to put in my new poem, but I still had no idea of the title and the content. But then after I listened to Better Than I Know Myself for maybe 5 times in a row LOL I got idea for a new poem, which title is At Your Worst. 

Like the lyrics in Better Than I Know Myself, my poem is also about can't let go of someone we love. We love him/her so much, but there are times we want to leave, but in the end we come back to him/her because we can't let him/her go. In Adam's song, the reason of not letting go is because the person knows us better than we know ourselves. But in my poem, the reason is because the person is the one for us and likewise. 

So, do you love it or hate it? Please drop some words!

I'm not looking for someone like you
I'm looking for you
The perfection with imperfection
The beauty with deep scar

To love you at your worst
Is the reason I was born in this world
When people look for a reason to love
Love is my reason to start

You're not my dream comes true
Because my reality is about you
There are times I can hate you too
But I can't find why I must leave you

I'm knocking on your door patiently
Waiting for you to let me in
I'm calling out your name silently
Hoping for you to hear and come in

You may not be what I'm looking for
But you're the one who completes me
And I may not be what you dream of
But I'm the one you need only

Oh...I edited some words a little. Still it doesn't change the content of the poem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!