12/20/11

Rhythm of Love

Hello again! 

Well, so, yesterday noon I was like possessed by a flirty poetic spirit. in Plurk, I made a random post including its responses. I wrote some kind of poem, but more like a story with so much poetic words like metaphors. I made a long one until I got tired.

I really was carried on. I was possessed. I didn't understand what was got into me, I just smoothly wrote everything. One thing I still aware about is the inspiration source, which I won't explain here because it's a top secret. I just didn't know how it can be so long, so huge. 

So this one poem is about being attracted to someone you know. Someone who is physically attractive at first, but then everything about this person affects you like giving you more energy and hypnotize you, and when you're with this person you hear a melody called love.

 
words were spoken softly
through that electrical voice
smile was carved perfectly
came up with unforgettable laughter

boosted up all the lost energy
in this tired body
until мγ two feet were ready
to tap on the dance floor

was just mξ but felt as if
your pretty eyes were staring at these moves
was helplessly nothing but moving
through the music with empty head

heart skipped the beats
rhyming through мγ tapping feet
over and over until I can’t count
as I knew yőυ were standing there

I ran back to yőυ
right when the melody was stopped
but all I heard was nothing through мγ ears
but the rhythm of Ľovε

do you love it or hate it? this is just the first five verses out of, correct me if I'm wrong, 13 verses. The post I made in Plurk was so long, so I must split them into more than a poem. This one is the first, which title is like the title of this post. Please give comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!