Just a little bit inspired by Rihanna's California King Bed, Princessa's I Wanna Live With You, and Endy Daniyanto's Closer. You know, 'inspired' means literally, I don't really write it as similar as those song lyrics, or maybe what I write is not related at all to those lyrics.
I ruined the rhyme because when I wrote this on my way to Masjid At-Tin to attend my coworkers' wedding and on my way home from there, I just thought to WRITE this. I pulled out everything from my mind, I didn't think of the rhyme.
Or maybe I just think to create original lines, no matter they rhyme or not.
Actually, I wonder whether it's a good thing to do in writing a poem. I'm not a registered nor certified poet, this is jut a hobby, so I don't really consider it. And the result is way different from real poet's work.
Things made by people who are passionate are usually much better than things made by people who only take it as hobby.
Taken from last line in one of my posts, I proudly present Beautiful Gravity. I want to see you hate it, so that there'll be some sarcasm comments here. I want to see you despise it because it's not related to the inspiration sources at all.
I want to see you hate it, because I've been hated for having the story in the poem HAPPENED.
I saw you standing in the rain
In a labyrinth of long loneliness
I looked through your empty eyes
Found a missing piece I've been searching
We had everyday by getting closer
I sang to you every rhyme you can hold on
You listened carefully just to see me happy
Our own universe was almost built perfectly
But still there's a door you close
And I'm not brave enough to unlock the key
While anyone against the world of you and me
I decided many times to run and leave you behind
I tried my best to spread my half wing and fly
But you always succeed pulling me back into your side
You saw me falling hard to the ground
I screamed and cried for anyone to help me out
You did nothing as if nothing happened
But once I got my strength back, you cheered me up
I am on my way understanding you
You're one step ahead believing me
Beautiful gravity, you grab me tight whenever I go
Erase every doubt of we're the one for each other
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!