You can never force love.
Everyone in this world must has his/her own favorite type of woman and man. I surely have one too. Out of all men, I love the geeky or nerdy type. Them with skinny body, wearing glasses is more preferable. I don't know why I love watching them and want to have a lover like them (or have them as my lovers).
That's a taste, I guess. Like my taste to chocolates, to eggs, but I have no taste to fruit. I have no taste to manly man, them who are muscular and protective to the girls.
I once thought, whoever the man, as long as he's nerdy or geeky, especially glasses-worn, I will always fall for him. No matter what, I thought I'll always easily fall for this kind of man.
So when my friend offered to introduce me with one man with this type, I approved easily. That day, I already fell in love with someone, but since I wasn't anyone's girlfriend yet, why should I close my eyes and heart?
But what happened was kind of surprising me. I was pushed to fall in love with this 'geeky' man, I was even teased and forced to read signs, but...still, I didn't fall. I admired him, but I know it wasn't love. I ever thought I was standing on a crossroad of choosing between this 'geeky' man and the man I already loved, but I had always decided to choose the man I already loved.
Since I know that love is never about who comes first into one's life, I can conclude I never fell in love with this geek. While guess what? He was extremely sexy in my eyes. He got the brain, the look, and the attitude, 3 things that can win my heart. He never lacked of anything to make him lose to the man I already loved. I can tell he was perfect.
But I never fell for him. I am just his hardcore fangirl.
Until one day I figured out he was matched to another girl, and I was just like...'Oh, I know now. This is why you were never my choice, no matter what you have done for me. I was like already know you were not the one.' Then I gave up. That easily. Like it wasn't me.
This kind of thing also happened to other man. I met him in a public transportation I was used to ride because our houses are close to each others. I was curious of him when we haven't introduced ourselves, since he was geeky and I ever saw him wearing glasses once, he was sexy. Until one day we were trapped in a traffic caused by flood, and we went home together, introducing ourselves.
After that, we still got the same ride. But I felt nothing towards him, even when we've talked a lot and I know he has brain, look, and attitude. This man is, seriously, handsome, and religious, you girls must be running for him.
But no, I don't. I feel nothing but being his friend. I even planned to match him with my friend who looks for a Sumatranese man, because she has equal beauty compared to this man.
My conclusion is: love is really a natural thing. Just because the person is our type, doesn't mean our hearts will be won like turning the palm over. Meanwhile, even though the person is not our type, when it comes to love, we'll just love. That naturally.
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to drop anything! Thank you!